3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 24.07.20 10:32 pm

two questions of a newbie (Total War: Attila)

Guys, recently started playing Attila and had two questions:
1. Cause any damage to their own troops my onagers, archers and other throwers?
2. What happens if the king dies with no heir or not announced?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya_Lukyanov 24.07.20

treffff
1. Yes
2. Don't know not experienced

C
CEMENTATOR 24.07.20

treffff
Archers arrows, spears, poisoned arrows and catapults accurately at your throw and cause damage. Especially when the slope in the defense of the city will want to expose troops, and like the archers in the back, but they instead of helping their perfectly mowed, encouraging the defenders with accurate shots to the head. We must be very careful when placing Riflemen in defense.
As for the Governor, his place is taken by one of the generals, creating a new dynasty. But this is not accurate. I never such things have not experienced, because it's always all from the left speaker to adopt a tree, and there is already possible as I want to understand, and it's that if you need to appoint a successor.

G
GG4 24.07.20

treffff
The first question is just the height of stupidity, it was necessary such to ask and embarrass myself.

t
treffff 24.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
thank you :-)) about accurate shots to the back of the head like
GG4
.I. :-)

t
treffff 24.07.20

guys, another question such arose:
1. I do not understand how to do so in battle you can join together with allies? like they help, but when you attack me, I am always alone.
2. A defensive Alliance only triggers when an ally is attacked? call ally to speak out against someone is just a call, which is on the menu, not the action of a defense Alliance?

G
GG4 24.07.20

treffff
Did you know that the game has a huge built-in encyclopedia that explains all aspects of the game mechanics in detail? In addition there is also a great navigation by topics.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

GG4
and dopey, stupid and explains nothing.