3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20 10:32 pm

What is more important: percent or powerful look?

they say: percent did not disclose viduh. how to find out what percent it will open to 100%? just take the i7 for 30 Grand or the amd fx 6300 for 10 Grand? right now, the crisis, the headstock is not unlimited! viduh going to take the gtx 1060... even the extra 10-15 pieces with the greatest desire right now is not to get, and you want to play, and the percent is old - amd athlon x3 455, everyone says he's this viduh not open. viduh on the grandmother in the butt gather up that percent to do?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
1 video card is more important. When building a gaming PC it is necessary to invest core budget.
2 percent did not disclose vidyuhi. It all depends on the game.

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

Protocol10
what do you mean? it is possible with a single core comes out to play and look will be 100% to work?

S
SupernaturalLost 24.07.20

GTX 1060 performance is approximately equal to GTX 980.
For selecting the optimum percent for your video card or a video card for the CPU, use the match table cards to the CPU :
http://gamegpu.com/сводная-иерархия-видеокарт/tablitsa-sootvetstviya-videokart-k-cpu

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

SupernaturalLost
when percents athlon x3 455 I will be able rules to play the same DOOM 2016 radeon rx460 at least at medium at 1920*1080?

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

it is high time probably to create a General theme of will reveal whether my CPU card?

the disclosure of something in the system is a conditional thing, and as pravelo it in the plane of the profitability of the balance components to the desired result.
so you can put arbitrarily unbalanced system. was here as that described anecdotal case more like a fake that someone there sold the Titan z with a core 2 Duo allegedly so the video card should take the calculations of the processor itself. in games like this is to pitch to guess a little something gave. however, if you change the processor to i7 4770 calenici the Baker still would be the honorary pitch boyar and had more or less respectable gaming performance.
in the first case windno that Regal graphics card was not been disclosed servile processor. in the second case, the merchant processor would have raised this system to a new level. dedi Barchukov dety shod, high resolution. good land go Lollipop polisiau, here. the balance between the components of the price was respectively of the order of 30K vs 150K where the CPU and GPU part.

then the actual from theory to more pitch practice. as I personally understand coverage of what something is when in a typical game situation it is difficult to define clearly what rests on fps. take for example GTA 5 as an interesting example game. there is a very large trim tabs on a particular part of the pitch depending on locations in the game. in effect the processor in Trevone video card. imagine the game situation - out of the city I'm going to travon. in the city I have 30 fps in Trevone 50fps. a foe tells me that my CPU does not disclose my vidicarta. I everywhere should be 50 fps in this way. what I can answer is that art is too weak for such a processor. if your CPU is able to issue 70фпс in the city for gorogoro your pitch must issue the order 160фпс to ensure that clogging of the processor to the limit and the ringing of the choke. 160фпс I think very few people have a Baker on UltraMaxed in GTA issues. so appropriate, I believe, a corridor of playability. I pitch over to give from 30 to 60 fps. if the pitch gives less is unworthy of the pitch. if more - the potential for my interest had not. someone out there maybe will play on medium for 60 fps I'm not.
so I come to the ultimate requirement is that the CPU must provide at least 30 fps. but if I buy a CPU Souvanna it should give more fps for stock performance. often I pitch recommended topics to collect Amud FKH as I toss them into the corridor of 30-50 fps. performance with conditionally infinite map under 200фпс there do not know in all cases.
then I get down to selecting the card and checking the performance of this card with almost endless processor. and can get ridiculous at first sight type configuration фх8350+жифорс1070. Tota as folk card fall in capacity in the corridor from 30 to 50 fps Lule. full the black hole and the most demanding possible configuration. I fully admit that smoothing can be set and not SAA X3 but I take it as the stock performance of the card is similar to the processor. I pitch ever, the potential of the graphics card disappears faster than the CPU and video card strikes Dono fps probably sooner than the processor. so I quite pitch were actively collecting bake Amud 6300 some avors SLI 970 or 960, and sent the Baker for a long way to play 2 years on high-max settings cinematic 30 ppsmi. if PCAR wanted 60 fps I was poisoned a few videokarte because in my understanding of pitch in addition to these 60fps and can not provide anything.
as sopstvena I realized that the way it is. I smorel gaming reviews. the performance of the top cards and past pokolenia. about the same with pressure. there is a standard candle of processors such as i5 and 8350 2500к FKH. guided by the pitch of the intuitions I can predict approximately how many will give the Noi or other similar processor. of course in the pitch I used and pictures are wrong especially in the pitches for the ages. it is very difficult to say how much I want games say 4 years, Yes ultradisc settings. in addition ultramassive settings and top-end components, I really even do not know. for example, I do not know how much some of vidicarta will give in this game on medium settings and on low. I know that on the ultra it will be about 20фпс in full BH hence the theorem of escabana described above.
as I peck determined that athlon x3 455 is not enough for Igor...
I'm not smorel processors this processor and have no idea how it behaves in games. what I remember that was a generation of AMD Athlone x2 3, and 4. and they were bottom to bottom, and was then 3GHz AMD a Hairdryer which for some time was the standard of the candles and was about 2 times faster than a 4x nuclear Athlone. AMD Phenom 4ядра 3 GHz = about Intel cortex Quad 9650 3GHz I had. at a frequency of 3GHz, he was already shit and not pulled GTA4. further with overclocking 4 GHz he was the shit in year 2012-13. no kruzis 2 3 no padmaka any I there it didn't pull nearly he means it was guano. and he was close during acceleration to rezultatom i5 2400 and I've been trying to catch up with them i5 2500
therefore I equate it all to osadochnom silt sea, which does not give 30фпс on UltraISO in modern games with the endless ultramarine cards. comparing Athlone X3 and i5 2500, I get a huge difference. and comparing with i5 46хх somehow I think the last line of honor cards of the battle I get the difference even more space. plus the author priceneed to trenam how to run the game without the support of the see 4.1 - 4.2 at least, all lovers of cracks Igor with denovo and all the latest games from 2016 as a whole most likely.

S
SupernaturalLost 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Don't know, look in the Internet video tests your proposed configuration in the game Doom and make own conclusions.

W
WWQ 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Under 1060 I'd take skilak without it and would be driven to the bus via special BIOS ,i3 to take it makes no sense for trash , a minimum of i5 .
well, or Zen to wait, and then to choose between Xena and Kabi.
About FKH can forget he was actule 12-13году, he is now more under the render suitable for even i3 it is tearing in games.

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
what do you mean? it is possible with a single core comes out to play and look will be 100% to work?

Just percent card in the game can perform multiple tasks parallelno. It all depends on the game, graphics settings and resolution. None can be at 100% load even with a weak percent. About one core, of course it is not enough. Will be okay to miss any of chetyrekhyadernykh from Intel.

H
Hitrii 24.07.20

If you play any console gonopore made a crowd of drunken Indians, the priority for the processor.

H
Hitrii 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
what percent do? he said even the extra 10-15 pieces with the greatest desire right now is not to get ie to sit on that is and stay there with a good mood.

R
REDDSkilll 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Your present percent is really weak for 1060. This vidyuhi will reveal any i5 2nd generation with a note To, overclocked to 3.8-4.0 Ghz or i5 3 generation and over with a frequency of 3.4 in the drain...BUT, there are plenty of games in which the processor is not the last value, the same Arma 3 or The Division...Then think for yourself. I have a GTX 1060 i7 4790 16Gb RAM, that I for the eyes.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Percents may not reveal the graphics card completely and for example one percent, the game will provide about 80 fps on another 100 fps. But the main thing to percent kept the game stable 60 fps and in the end there is no difference between the percent which produces a maximum of 80 fps and the process which produces 100 fps with this video card. I.e., replacing percent to one that fully reveals the card won't see profit but as I wrote above if the percent holds 60 fps in games.