3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20 10:32 pm

Terrible problems with optimization of the game, crashes and bugs when you start (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

you know what is the reason for the terrible optimization bugs when you run frequent flights? games in this series come out every year - what a year can do? nothing! every game is a copy of the previous bugs! if they at least once in 2 years released games, complaints would be much less! here are the Dead Space series, GTA there games come out every 3-5 years, so the optimization. graphics, story everything is perfect! a huge number of developers of the CoD series for negligence!
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 24.07.20

Here developed you will hear exactly.

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
It is strange to hear such news, when the game never took off. The fps jumps from 35 to 100 I have, and departure no.
About the lag and the brakes kind of agree. Since Advanced Warfare went terrible brakes and sagging fps. To her like the entire series Caudle was outrageously stable and optimized.

S
SavvyZOR 24.07.20

I love to hear from students about not optimized the game when they are with their potatoes 2009 sit and give you wonder why they're so slow. Come on, throw your PC performance.
And the second is proof that you have a brain instead - wafer - so that's what you think they say, the development of each game takes 1 year, I will not reveal completely the card for this reason, people know about three of the company aktivizhn are waiting for it, but you keep thinking that each piece is made with 0, exactly 1 year ! :D

v
v1806v 24.07.20

I like that especially no bugs . Well, the truth is often a connection to the lobby resets . The truth is I just because plohoi optimization of cold bought gtx1050 6 gig on all occasions . maybe it's the hardware you have . Wait patchey .And of course it is clear that hurt . paid money and can not play . Yes, they are often the first to patchey . Still for them a gold mine consolini and not a PC . They have an income 8 times more recently where their schedule to see sales. Therefore so live as if .There is console either strong nerves and a good comp .

S
SonyK_2 24.07.20

_Savvy_
It is the local whiner. Namasday a bunch of those on the forum, will fly to the ban, come back continues. Cycle fludeten on PG...

N
Neodd 24.07.20

Lucky. Config Core i7 4770, 2x8gb DDRIII 2400, GTX1070. On a clean Windows 10 x64 emission at the crack of reload with an error of direct x on the crack SSE booth is eternal. It all began with missions in the Witcher, when, instead of the 1.30 version 1.31 zafigachit. Right now, Windows rearranged - the result is 0. Essno DIN pirates repak from hatab.

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

SonyK.
it's not a flood but a statement of facts!

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

Neodd
dude you must be wealthy, 50 in the comp probably vgrohali?

S
SanSanZ 24.07.20

passed on crack reloaded without a single departure.

S
SonyK_2 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
A large part of the fact - die and fall on the users of NG your problems, often not related to games. You communication is not enough ?

N
Neodd 24.07.20

Overhangs or eternal boot (already supplemented on the basis of its own tests):
1)Windows (64-bit versions) to put all the available update from the update center
2)Put a better DirectX package weight ~100Mb, not the Online version
3)Update firewood for vidyuhi if you have not updated
4)Microsoft .NET Framework and VS2010SP1, VS2012U4 (update-install)
5)OpenAL
6)Nvidia PhysX and Nvidia PhysX Legacy
7), And update the motherboard driver
8)to Turn on swapping if you have less than 16GB of Opera, the size of at least 1024
9)Add exception firewall

v
vvvjust 24.07.20

SanSanZ wrote:
passed on crack reloaded without a single departure.
when you have time to pass the game??? just a day after the release has passed)))

v
vvvjust 24.07.20

Neodd wrote:
Overhangs or eternal download:
1)Windows (64-bit versions)
2)Put a better DirectX package weight ~100Mb, not the Online version
3)Update firewood for vidyuhi if you have not updated
4)Microsoft .NET Framework and VS2010SP1, VS2012U4 (update-install)
5)OpenAL
6)Nvidia PhysX and Nvidia PhysX Legacy
7), And update the motherboard driver
8)to Turn on swapping if you have less than 16GB of Opera
Oh God, again... I live in the 16th year, and people all about the swap file say...
Tips for first grade

T
Tamerlans 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Don't talk rubbish, the game does not lag and does not slow down! I have a Core i5 3470 and a Geforce 670, and finally the game stops! You than run? The first Pentium?)) About crashes I agree, it was a couple of times. But it is not critical.

v
vvvjust 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
I do not understand why you started this thread and wrote something that is obvious

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

SonyK.
well, I said that I'm nerd, so communication is not enough)

L
Lex Raven 24.07.20

Dear, played on a 4K TV at window without frames 3840x2160 (because in full screen why is it more 29гц not issue).
Of course on high 35-40 fps with dips small... So I put 70% rendering resolution.. Became instantly 60K/s. Satisfied.
Question - what kind of tricky function ? Earlier games did not meet. The picture is imho not different from a standard.
PS Playing with Reloaded - no crashes, no mistakes.

S
SanSanZ 24.07.20

vvvjust
Yes, I usually do not quickly pass, and this started yesterday evening and today was)

Lex Raven
Picture yet what a difference it you change the resolution of the game, 70% 1343х755. This is done to ensure that the menu, video, and fonts remained in native resolution while you are doing it less for the game.

A
AdroV 24.07.20

Well, here is from config depends. The use of modern graphic perdelok requires a more serious iron. Amused by the comments that write that lag on the laptop(it's from the stim). The game is poorly optimized. This is not a game is poorly optimized and your hardware is already outdated. Personally I have all the flies on ultra at 100 fps. Would be a bad optimization, I would have felt the lag and everything is OK. Modern games sawing under more severe iron.