3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DaniarKenesov 24.07.20 10:32 pm

Same FPS on graphic settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yesterday I was playing myself on a low (but high quality textures) with no grass at 25-31 (in the open area somewhere 30-33 fps, but in the populated city of 24-26фпс). fps, and the game of crassulas. And I thought I'd play then, but then the game gives a stable 15 fps without changing, when you put on low 15 fps, on average 15 fps on medium-high 15 fps, but on high for 13-14 fps. What could be the problem? What the config was, I put exactly like yesterday, but the change in fps is not, and current the Witcher 3 so lag I, so that problems in the hardware and driver I see.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 24.07.20

DaniarKenesov
The cache update or reinstall shakey and check fps

B
Bombardirovschik 24.07.20

Looks like your PC is not very powerful

D
DaniarKenesov 24.07.20

Bomber
Because 30 fps gave hours 10, other games still give 30 to the predefined settings, then shigali now other out, and the Witcher not?

B
Bombardirovschik 24.07.20

DaniarKenesov
I don't know, pasanchik.

A
Albert De Hanter 24.07.20

DaniarKenesov
Restart the PC from the button!
When I vidyahu dispersed I have the same crap was video card as minimum frequency worked...
After restarting with buttons all the rules became, try))

E
Edvin24251 24.07.20

If you have Windows 8 or 10 , then try to restart(not shut down and to restart) the computer.

P
Pro100 Endryu 24.07.20

DaniarKenesov
There was a similar problem in DOOM. The GPU frequency dropped or just download the GP were recorded in the region of 15%. Helped a reboot of the computer

m
melvinov 24.07.20

The latest comments are correct, I just yesterday, the Witcher 3 was launched, always played 50-60 frames on high-prohibitive, yesterday run 30-35 in all places, reduced to high, also, reduced to medium, also, look at the frequency of the video card and they reduced almost in 2 times, overloading the computer with the button, then re-entered the game and all the rules, put the settings back to what it was before.

D
DaniarKenesov 24.07.20

Thanks, helped!

e
evil.burmistroff 24.07.20

DaniarKenesov
ahah here is the solution to the problem
you often I need you to reboot the PC )))

D
DaniarKenesov 24.07.20

evil.burmistroff
Buttons too lazy

F
Faveron 24.07.20

DaniarKenesov
What's your iron?