3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20 10:32 pm

Questions on the Passage (Tales of Zestiria)

I think the title of the topic,everything is clear, ask the questions for the passage)
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

Someone tell me how to get to the village of koterov?
Specifically where to find high-ranking Seraphim...

v
vradyanskiy 24.07.20

If you're talking about the Seraphim thing that would do that, then you need a tube of his grandfather.

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

vradyanskiy
What if it happened here,when for the first time in the first city need to get through the back door to the Church,there 1000монет,I gave up my grandfather and after a certain number of hours went to my grandfather and he was reminded of the phone,there was a mission to search for the tube,found and returned to Santa...
And the quest about kotegov starts when there is no Santa in Elysium,and what do I do now? -_-

v
vradyanskiy 24.07.20

Dragon_Soul
Before last bare when the plot going in Eliseu when all the Seraphim will be in the house of his grandfather, come to one of the shelves with books, there find a letter from my grandfather and take him up.

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

vradyanskiy
Thank you very much)
When they come into the house,pure spoke with the Seraphim but the items are not searched)

v
vradyanskiy 24.07.20

Dragon_Soul
Not for that)

k
kostyan1234 24.07.20

People, when you can clear the dragon - brother of Edna? I tried to fight him, he is treated and magical techniques do not work, to him in the story need to go?

a
aloxotnik 24.07.20

tell me where to find Ravenna? Direct from the ruins to the bridge of Kamelot, but it can't find. Passed 3 tests, and 4-mu does not pass over the bridge with aura.

C
Camper88 24.07.20

aloxotnik
complete the story when I visit all 4 of the temple of the elements will gain access to the bridge.First Fire then Water ,Earth, Air

a
aloxotnik 24.07.20

Camper88
Not noticed opened in the side of the gorge )

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

kostyan1234
After the battle with the dragon on the battlefield at a pub will be a dialogue in which Sorey will say that I decided what to do with the brother of Edna...
Thought to go through a couple of storyline quests before doing this quest but the ending for me was really surprisingly fast,thought I was over about 70-80% but was the last task pretty quickly came,decided in the first passage does not continue the quest with the brother of Edna,take care of the second passage,of interest to re-pass will be more.

Is there anyone who can check after the battle on the field of battle?
PS. Odd tautology slightly out -_-

k
kranovshick 24.07.20

Who will help? In the mission after you gives alisha the cloak, down to Avedon, fight against the slugs, watch a movie, and then says press 1 to light the torch that opened the door. All pushed and 1 and other keys, nothing works. Bug or is there something else to do?

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

kranovshick
There at the bottom of the torch is square with the ridge(more on the story from the marks on this square will determine the order in which to fire) should be opposite the ledge and tyknut 1,do you have after pressing 1, the fire now?

b
buba79 24.07.20

Someone tell me that the room with smoke going to do?

k
kostyan1234 24.07.20

People who have passed the final boss - what you need to do to fire the Siegfried?

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

buba79
What a room,what kind of smoke? Don't remember this...

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

kostyan1234
The merge button is necessary tyknut but before you enter the merge)

D
Dragon_Soul 24.07.20

Can someone tell me how exactly works dark elixir? I effect not see...

d
darkover96 24.07.20

Who knows where all the furnace room??

S
Sergey Matvieenko 24.07.20

Room with smoke, all just on the floor 4 plates you need to press in the correct order )