3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ares. 24.07.20 10:34 pm

Issues (King's Bounty: The Legend)

Beginners can ask their questions about the game =)
74 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sir.Denis 24.07.20

30 hero's level is the limit in the game?

M
Melmi 24.07.20

Yes, that's it.
How much more leadership and experience gained-the level is not increased.

C
Chendler 24.07.20

The game has some unusual items - magic or name that you can find? And then you go and nothing can find ( lwu. Heavy ).

T
Temnoe_Solnce 24.07.20

Strange question. Everything is there. And find, and buy, and improve.

E
E_S88 24.07.20

Nobody knows where can I download the song that plays at the level of the Great forest? There is another girl sings in Russian...:)))

C
Child of Bodom 24.07.20

in the game folder is. Called Under the shadow of the oak

E
E_S88 24.07.20

Wow, thank you! :) And something I was looking for - couldn't find! :))) Thank you! :)

w
w1rt 24.07.20

And the scope(artifact that gives +100% to fire) acts on the archers?

L
Lordiva 24.07.20

And the scope(artifact that gives +100% to fire) acts on the archers?

It says valid for manual cars only!!!Catapults and so on

w
w1rt 24.07.20

Lordiva
Thank you. Go to sell then)

h
homa 24.07.20

I have some questions:
1. How to remove the soldiers from the garrison in the castle (main slot is full of soldiers and reserve too).
2. How to increase the number in the unit that is in reserve (main slot with warriors is full) - not bought and that's it.
3. How to sell magic scrolls of magic books.

D
DaSein 24.07.20

1. After all, if only temporarily throw the junk squad to your main stack and to drive out essesno forever.
2. Buy new units only in the main stack in reserve they are not bought, i.e. again, just change their places.
3. Scrolls of magic books are not sold, and only released (although this defect ought to be corrected, because at lower levels the money for scrolls is still too much).

K
Kustodes 24.07.20

And which mechanical units are in the game????

k
kalian2006 24.07.20

1. What determines the morality squads? How to improve? What bonuses gives a more neutral morality?
2. How many hours of pay the game to not dream every night? Really got =)

P
Pip Boy 24.07.20

DC started to play and I don't understand why I can buy the hero swords, shields helmets etc. if he infection is still not involved in the fighting, the current mercenaries of sorts, which I bought. That's not vezzhayu in any way, why do all this?

d
daftCAT7 24.07.20

kalian2006

1 As I understand morality is raised when all the units consist of one race and there are artifacts that increase the moral of some species. (portrait of the detachment, and on it is written right at the top of the race).It seems it gives more chance for crits.

Pip Boy

Well, at least you tried to read the description of each item? Each item provides various bonuses to your troops and other effects (such as mana or rage).

L
Lord_Thief 24.07.20

Tell me please:
1. How to learn spells, and scrolls only.
2. How to divide the squad.

A
Atrok.pro 24.07.20

1 to learn the desired crystals( they are everywhere) and necessary training( see spells)
2 poke the mouse in it, then in the next slot and truncated

L
Lord_Thief 24.07.20

Atrok.pro Thanks.

L
LPhix 24.07.20

I have problems with the game... when the map movement you are being attacked from two detachments of the enemy, after sorted out with one second stupidly goes to the icon of the attack, but it can't attack... tried to peretiraetsya... exit location and log back on.. nothing helps... anyone had such problems?...