3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 22.10.19 11:25 am

The problem with the quest DLC of an Unexpected inheritance. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day comrades.
The problem is this - in quest of an Unexpected inheritance, you need to find one area, kill the Griffon near him cellar and salutati all that is in the cellar. But that's the trouble, I did all that and the quest hangs.
Maybe someone already faced this problem and has a solution it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnknownAssassin 22.10.19

The problem with the quest DLC of an Unexpected inheritance.
I really thought that for DLS.

A
Anchoret 22.10.19

Maybe there should be a note how to read? Look in the loot tab for jobs.

My only hanging quest to the transmission of the letter to the Smith in Caer Trolde. The first passage hangs in the second. While Smith noncontact (no ability to chat), and the armorer is not a single line in the dialogues about this unfortunate letter.

S
Sektor33 22.10.19

Anchoret
they need to come at the right time (day, days) and you can talk to letter to give.

A
Anchoret 22.10.19

Сектор33
Thanks, will try.

u
u3epJlu 22.10.19

Anchoret
So you just come to him, if it is impossible to talk promedicare next hour, he will rise to nakawala and talk to him.)

E
Edward Core 22.10.19

The fact that the quest is specifically written to search the area. And most of the quest, you need to go down to the basement and salutati chest
The chest was solutal a quest and left hanging(((

i
icebear2 22.10.19

Sign in again, I have 1 time this was some quest for treasure(chest) in wieleń, restart saves helped.

E
Edward Core 22.10.19

icebear2
Yes this does not help, sundku is no longer highlighted(((

S
Sanek1212 22.10.19

Edward Core
I had the same problem with this quest,load the save game before beginning the quest and take it again in the daytime.

F
Flamici 22.10.19

Need to pick up the note from the corpse on the rock near the hut and read it
And only after that go down to the basement, then the quest will be fulfilled
Timely, but suddenly someone come in handy?♀app

S
Snegurr 17.07.20

Flamici
HELP! Thank you

s
super.ice911 20.01.23

Edward Core
Hello! The order of the quest is as follows: from the beginning of the griffin, then you climb to the top and find the poor fellow in the nest and read his letter, and then you climb into the basement and open the chest there