3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 24.07.20 11:02 pm

For those who asked settings NVIDIA (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi to all the guys who needed settings for NVIDIA is here
https://yadi.sk/i/z-Ztoj2SxjYWk
Not much cursing if that is not done under your vidyahu 750ti
18 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
What gives it - Pre-prepared frames

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 24.07.20

mr.dalnoboy
will be on the machine that has already passed ie will not create the traveled way and immediately put what has been(ready picture) well, at in plain language)

m
mr.dalnoboy 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
do not understand

S

mr.dalnoboy
Now I do not understand what you do not understand), Explain specifically.

m
mr.dalnoboy 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I do not understand what you explained.Okay on YouTube look for

s
ser.muhanov 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Sorry that is not on the topic concerned. You like that were associated with the map of the Russian expanses i.e. exhibited mod - don't remember the version. So the question is - map version 3.2 Russian open spaces. Which cards it's compatible? And the second question - spark card promods+ of rusma+ fix connection these cards - if she will go with this pair of cards. If Yes then what is the location of the mods in Mangere. Just here's the thing. Write card for....ü all the cases. Downloaded. Hooked on the top priority. In the game I go. Map discover all the fun And city, and the way you can see everything. Choose a cargo flight. I have it this way and that. And she does. And most importantly log slightly yellow ie swears a little. But this is not scary. Please tell me if you know the answer. For earlier SPS

s
ser.muhanov 24.07.20

mr.dalnoboy
Version games latest. Promods 211 rootmap 1.63

S
Spartak78 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Sanja, thank you. Will try. And another very important question(once we have the same vidyuhi) what drivers are you using-native or always updated?

S

Aleks6162
Of course native experienc and they will be put on the machine to boot,it is also possible to shoot video,I saw the same guys a video post,filmed with a video card.

S

ser.muhanov
As far as I remember RP is below the Promod and cusmapa could be wrong.

s
ser.muhanov 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
ATP I'll try it.

S
Spartak78 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Not in this case.I had none (until this) 650 on, everything worked perfectly, constantly updated wood( when I got a new one)...that made a small upgrade, due to the fact that more powerful new toys began to slow down, had to manipulate the graphics(ie reduce) and I don't like it, that sold 650-well, I bought a( new) 750 ti.All the fun was...then updated wood and rushed departures and issues with ETS2 and ATS!!! Only on these two simulators. Everything else flies...anyway 650-ka better made!This is my opinion.

L
LeoGTX560 24.07.20

Texture filtering negative : ALLOW - you need to put anchor for high quality pictures.

Texture filtering trilinear : on - enabling this feature degrades the picture

S

LeoGTX560
All right if only done in the software settings,the rest are in the global better just leave,you're not always riding,and enjoy other things.

b
billypit 24.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
The authors of that nonsense you've rolled out?
First, some of the settings are relevant only for opengl applications. Such as Acceleration multiple displei what is written in the Russian language in the description of the configuration. The same applies to the settings of Triple buffering
Second: If you set manual configuration for a particular application - why these dances with a global profile? Although there most of your settings and so stand by default.
Everything there is default is 2x anti-aliasing and max performance.
Third: Why on top of manual settings, go to Balance. This will replace your settings for the relevant profile.
4етыре: Judging by your comments you are all far from the topic. But the most important is good grades in school. All the best.

LeoGTX560
you need to put anchor
There you can put anything unless the application uses negative values. Or at all different from 0.
For example the Witcher 3 when setting textures Ultra puts this value in TextureMipBias=-1, this leads to some artifacts, but gives sharper textures. It turns out that cdpr don't understand anything?
Your second statement is based on what? With x16 filtering, I doubt you even see the difference.
In General, for different generations of cards, there are nuances with filter settings
http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5347638&postcount=14

A
ANDREJjGOLD 24.07.20

billypit
what are the chances gt 710 graphics card

b
billypit 24.07.20

ANDREJjGOLD
The chances of that?
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710: 17 of gameplay in popular games

A
ANDREJjGOLD 24.07.20

billypit
I compared the last took the money now I will take the gtx will be seen by the money
thanks for the video