3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wahrgott 24.07.20 11:04 pm

Stupid bug in the quest \"power for the people\" (Fallout 4)

Overall, I gave this idiot Klem costume. And then I have to build energetic. But it is not. No stupid. Under special hanging only by the workbench for robots. Energetic there, but it's somewhere different and it is not prototype. However, the quest takes him for a need. Created, connected to the terminal, gave power to the terminal. But in the terminal nothing appears. The terminal just does not load. Hangs on initialization. Terminal for control over the population gives the standard three lines. About the experiment a word. What could it be?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 24.07.20

Wahrgott
This may be a bug)

W
Wahrgott 24.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Really?

L
LordRegent303 24.07.20

Wahrgott
Obvious advice - download save to job power for the people :)

n
neperenosimyy 24.07.20

Wahrgott
take a walk outside the shelter did not try? Go and see if it helps.

D
Direm 24.07.20

Wahrgott
Well, I'm not sure...

W
Wahrgott 24.07.20

LordRegent303
Does not help.
unbearable
Also, zero effect.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

If not on survival you have to go to a saved game where you're going to explore asylum do ie from the beginning of the call vol tech

W
Wahrgott 24.07.20

Золотко555
And so they did. Happened. Apparently, the game didn't like that I have examined and cleared the shelter before I built the Desk of the superintendent.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Wahrgott
There's something else I did...she told me to build a table and I went to the shelter, rummaged....you just have that didn't work ...a bug in one word...can you mod pet? I have a license and I have no mods

W
Wahrgott 24.07.20

Золотко555
The same crap. License without mods.

K
Kapranos 24.07.20

I built everything, but this moron just stands near the energy cycle

G
Gandalver 24.07.20

If one turns out I just hooked the generator and the quest read playing with mods