3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 24.07.20 11:04 pm

What would You like to see in Dishonored 2? (Dishonored 2)

So, ladies and gentlemen. What would you like to see in the new part of the stealth-action? Discussing, commenting.

I would personally - new gadgets, enemies, open world, new abilities and much more.
23 Comments
Sort by:
6yxloed 24.07.20

Slashers???

G
Golovin Aleksandr Vasilev 24.07.20

About the same as in the series Assassin only better and with the specificity inherent only in this game.And a longer storyline.

F
Flow4Master 24.07.20

Great sword - more the main character in length, you can jump in and nuke their enemies in the air to do a combo and get points, I dzhva years waiting for this game-slashers.

M
Mertvoe Eho 24.07.20

1 Long storyline.
2 New abilities.
3 to Improve the parkour.

S
StalkerVirys 24.07.20

Boobs!

J
JolyMau5 24.07.20

More official information from developers.
[The scene/GG/story/etc]

It's a start.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 24.07.20

Don't want anything. Just let him release hrafnista and with good physics game. Just a sequel)

k
kriptonec 24.07.20

All that is on Earth

V
Vasya Vasin 24.07.20

The main thing that was better than the last part and less any puzzles that are now programmers like to push the game to seem longer

P
PIRAT69 24.07.20

Yes, you need more puzzles to ensure that students are not playing safely, and suffered and saw here on the forum on how to pass one time or another!!! Need difficult very to night kill for the answer...

D
Denis Gerus 24.07.20

I would like to play for Corvo. Open world is no good here in my opinion. New features, more missions, and then the first 9, it is quite small, although there are 2 DLS plot, but they are missions too, not a lot in the first 3 second I do not know how much. So the same it would be desirable to see the heroes of the last part, especially Samuel, and I am somehow attached.

Although if it will, there will be of course improved graphics that my bucket will not pull. Sad. :(

AND MORE ACTION

s
safot 24.07.20

Brutal sniper weapon (with positivem))

a
antonfox 24.07.20

Open world co-op (call of assassins)as mgs pw is more rasshirennaya nonlinearity, more animals (birds) , bribes, to tie the game with manhunt. Do not add a cheating AI!

a
antonfox 24.07.20

Denis Gerus
For Corvo will not play as in the epilogue of the game explains that when you die your hair sit, Emily, the heir to the throne here meet with a new personage

D
Denis Gerus 24.07.20

antonfox
Well, you can make a sequel in the story immediately after the action of the first part. And in the first part of the hair Corvo not even started to turn gray,

O
Oleg Lisitskii 24.07.20

1.compatibility with saved games from 1 the first part(because without that, our choice means nothing)(just be)
2.Corvo the dlc(not the main company with him because I also need money)
3. hardcore smart and clever AI enemies
4.more passing options
5. mention Dude and Delilah (for example the memoirs of Dawood, based on 1 paragraph)
6.witch(I think,because of old Rags the whole srach started in the 1st dishonored)
7.change clothes enemies with the development of the level of chaos(the suits beekeepers for cops)
Yes, and probably enough...

N
NatanieLzZ 24.07.20

To stealth normal did, not the horror of the first part of the stop time\teleport

S
SP-minus 24.07.20

curve less stealth, more passing options with different random events including making further passage impossible, so had to go back to another step back

T
Ty4_ko 24.07.20

kriptonec
And you can without bread.
I want something that was in the first part only bigger! Time so in 5

S
Sheyk12 24.07.20

more interesting abilities and to be able to kill and it had no effect on chaos