3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSushi 24.07.20 11:04 pm

A real assassin (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Out of all the assassins real,that is the only assasinsbow studied business since childhood, was and still is Al.Already 6 times, we're trying to flog a man of the left By the sudden combination of circumstances became the assassin.Ubisoft the ideas run out?And by the way the most powerful of all gg and remains of Altair.I would like to know your opinion about this.
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Shurygin2 24.07.20

MrSushi
I agree

R
Richards 24.07.20

For me the real asasin FL new, because, shines its face everywhere, like the nameless killer is a real asasin. Although it may Shine, but even while on the rollers is not clear that the hood.

M
Mogushyachiys 24.07.20

A real assassin, must the birth to learn assassinato case. Soon, all will be like this:
-AHHH. I stole the purse.... What should I do?
- Only the assassins can help me!!

I
Ilya Shurygin2 24.07.20

and what you Ezio hit?)

M
MrSushi 24.07.20

Ilya Шурыгин2
Maybe the fact that it is also not a assassin?He was 17 years old had SUDDENLY become to them,simply finding the suit.All the assassins after Altair ordinary passers-by just wearing the suit. Kenway duck all simple pirate,where did he get the assassin skill to me absolutely incomprehensible.

P
Propovednik_e34 24.07.20

The second part of the series was decent!
Becoming a hero in it was excellent, and continue in the form Brothershood and Revelations also diversified the game.

G
GDFrost1.4 24.07.20

MrSushi
Not suddenly, but because of the death of his father and his 2 brothers. His father was an assassin. At least in the second part it really was a living person, how he became a killer and how he died is shown and told in the trilogy.

M
MrSushi 24.07.20

GDFrost1.4
I went through 2 and Brotherhood and Revelations so I know what's what.The problem is not Ezio,but the fact that all the characters after the Altair monotonous.They become asaminami for revenge,or accidentally.Here's the new gg Arno, too, for father revenge:too Late, already adult, Arnaud, driven by guilt over the death of a loved one, decides to join the assassins to gain access to the resources of the Brotherhood and eventually to find the perpetrators of family tragedyjust very monotonous work.

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

MrSushi
But don't be fooled by other things in Assasins Creed? Does not bother anyone that the ancestors of the same person(and both the father and the mother) like accidentally fall to the Assassins? Or number of famous personalities(e.g., George. Washington or Edward teach(Blackbeard) in the series of games does not bother anyone?

L
LightHOwUSE 24.07.20

Still pereproshel AC and AC II+dlc not so long ago. And I can say that the first assassin is a very linear quest, and the characters are very dull and poorly disclosed. Yes, that is indisputable - because it is more massive figures of enemies, a little more pathos. But reveals the characters and the basic story and gameplay features in the second and additions. If you look at three of part two, as one game - it seems to me, the most important.

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

MrSushi
The problem is not Ezio,but the fact that all the characters after the Altair monotonous.They become asaminami for revenge,or accidentally.
The problem is not Ezio, the problems do not exist. Ezio was trained by his uncle, as Altair after the rebirth. A study in the order a child is not monotonous?) Different characters and motives. It's better than every part of start true assassin, who only did what they were trained to kill.

In the third part of all for Templar first play, and then only for a child who wanted to avenge his father, a lot of these stories?

In the fourth assassin, even not become, a dedication is it? Are you looking for gain, and with the Templars fight only because of the opportunity to access the Observatory.

L
LookIamStillAlive 24.07.20

Givemethedust
The ordination was shaped, like. Towards the end of the game.

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

LookIamStillAlive
As I recall, it was not.

L
Lord Vivec 24.07.20

No, the heroes are diverse: a charismatic Haithem, and in contrast, naive and straightforward Connor, a pirate and a rascal Edward, who understands his motto ...everything is permitted. I last assassins like even more than the previous one - the world is at least no longer divided into black and white idealists.

M
Mogushyachiys 24.07.20

No, friends, Ezio is quite good, like all the other heroes. They have different personalities. But this is not the real assassins. After all, these assassins must with the birth to learn this case. Only Altair was a real assassin. Well, Yes, Ezio too. I'm not saying that the characters are all shit.

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

MouseKeys
But this is not the real assassins. After all, these assassins must with the birth to learn this case.
That you Ubisoft said or on the TV show? The assassins, in this case, United is not the ability to kill, but their worldview and beliefs can change over time. Let's start with the fact that the game, at the head of the order was a former Templar, who wanted the Apple. But judging by the beginning of the game, who is more true assassin - Al or al-Mualem?

D
Dimson_62 24.07.20

MouseKeys
And what about the third and fourth part, Haythem was an assassin from childhood, was trained by Edward and it is only then he was recruited by tertiary about it it is told in the third part, and Conor by the laws of his tribe when dostich a certain age were initiated into the mysteries of his tribe and gave him the Apple, and again he was trained from childhood, of course it is not born as Altair, but still, since childhood, has two HS that fits your description

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

The real assassins were the Altair and Ezio, for that matter. The others - kind of a cross between, the Indian, the pirate, the Niger escaped from slavery, then the noble, then a bored housewife. Arno will also become assassin accidentally, as I understand it. Tired, I would like a TRU hero, the clear, austere, and charismatic.

I
IDeaDMau5I 24.07.20

-S-R-
The ACR Nicolo told Altair he would create a Guild of assassins in other cities in Venice, etc. and then al said what's the point in the fortress to sit and dismissed the assassins in the world!!!

I
IDeaDMau5I 24.07.20

MrSushi
And Connor is also a real assassin!!!