3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
express-rus 24.07.20 11:05 pm

strict nat is to blame kaspersky? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Not always, but very often in the game there is a sign strict NAT.
Win 7, no as some people think the router is not present, wire Rostelecom directly plugged into the built-in network card in the system unit. Brandmauer disabled, but KIS is 2013.
Necessary as it is in Casper to configure so it does not slow down the game?!
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 24.07.20

express-rus
Rostelecom Bloch,I have this thing with Beeline while he bili not fixed,can play assassin creed on the grid,sprintel sell(in these games, wrote a strict NAT) and not that the server of DotA 2( this finally got kicked from the server while loaded),maybe in other games this was,after some time the provider fixed this heresy right now, and thank God all is good.

d
deIIis 24.07.20

Change provider or write to our support team, they say here, the game is not allowed.

e
express-rus 24.07.20

Yes guys checked if you have not had the same Casper(
campaign provider. the game is working, play by the network. Just ping more and voice communication over the microphone does not plow

D
Dasha77 24.07.20

express-rus
Google how to open a port or NAT, is I remember back in the cold was solved by opening the port

A
ARM_SERJ 24.07.20

And th NAT that gives if the servers are dedicated?!

e
express-rus 24.07.20

UPD guys, in short yesterday and the day before two days in a row, the NAT was open, ping the same. Today start again strict NAT and only the microphone doesn't work.
Came to the conclusion that ping is definitely not affected, just the microphone.

G
Ganond 24.07.20

express-rus
The microphone is a glitch of the client and the NAT that provider.