3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniliss 25.07.20 08:19 pm

Don't understand the joke with the start on LVL 30 (Mass Effect 3)

Hi all, pereproshel 1 and part 2, stand hero in the third. I give 30 LVL 58 skill points. Question: what for to me so early in the game, it's play is not interesting :( I Can not understand that, but more interesting to start from scratch to be more difficult.
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Hawke- 25.07.20

Daniliss
In my opinion, everything is logical. When you pass МЕ1, earn a level. In ME2, it is reset, because Shep dies when the Collectors spread the Normandy. In ME3 Shep is alive and well, so it is logical that there is a continued bleeding, not from scratch.
At least I explain this idea to BioWare.

D
Daniliss 25.07.20

-Hawke-
Wouldn't it be boring and simple-minded to start with 30th LVL? I like to pump, and then just dumped a mountain of points :( when I first played, because of this, I started a new game with a clean sheet from the first level. But I would like to make my decisions in the previous parts is also preserved.

A
Aonir 25.07.20

Throw on some insane difficulty level and play. Even with 60 level and pumped the gun hard.

e
exlubu 25.07.20

Daniliss
those points that are received in the second part of the go into points of the first part and thus get LV 30 and 58 points -but that's not investing points in life and other skills you have pumped only 3 skill 7 and the rest will get with the increase urovnja
Also if you want the beginning to pump his Persian-finish the mission on Mars after which the clinic will be able to redistribute your skills again as you need or start the game as a new character with the Genesis fashion the third part there will be able to customize like save 1-2 parts

M
M4x150 25.07.20

Penisetum
I was able to pass on the maximum complexity of M3 is not particularly straining.

A
Aonir 25.07.20

M4x150
On the nightmare-play attack aircraft. Try to survive the battle style where you have all the time to throw at the enemies xD

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Daniliss wrote:
Question: what for to me so early in the game, it's not play, it will be interesting
When you pass the game a second or third time,and even on the highest difficulty on the contrary interesting,because in battle,you can use all ability and the entire Arsenal that has circulated and collected before,and do not open again.

Generally games where there is new game+,it is very motivating to the second and even third pass,when you can use already pumped in the last passage of the hero,the main thing that the game adjust the level of your HS,then it will be really interesting.

S
Siniy Kot 25.07.20

Daniliss
save game editor LVL diminish..

m
muromez 25.07.20

Daniliss
Put the difficulty level. The maximum and your points will be toluene...

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

-Hawke-
in ME2 the level is not zero after passing 1st. at the edge of it as before all the rules worked. finished 1st in the 50m part, in the 2nd part of 50m and begin.

A
Asepaha 25.07.20

Energy Death
Utter nonsense. You're just in the beginning couple of levels throws.

M
M4x150 25.07.20

Penisetum
I for assault and was held for the first time on nightmare. Then went for a scout.