3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zyexlz 25.07.20 08:20 pm

about TR armor??? (Diablo 2)

many times seen forty in TR armore but not fully set. tell me what gear it can carry a TR armor and how she feels. which element is best for such a set of clothes. over the previous PCA.
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 25.07.20

here and ZIL in the next topic Tr Armory wear. che, Def the same lot :D

l
la_la1 25.07.20

zyexlz
TR belly are mostly due to cuts, IPA and Def. how to wear Persian has a purely personal opinion

O
Olezha Buhalo 25.07.20

usually worn in conjunction with Tr arm belt and Amul
and there are already Razavi with shako. spirit or stormshield(+shako=45% etc). Oculus or acute\DF\Hoto (depends on element). Warth revl or Anderstorp track. then I\ frosty\ the city\ magefist\ bloodthisty. however you want anyways

z
zyexlz 25.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Did the same viper mara arax no better?? or is there even so its mulka

R
Rivnyanyn 25.07.20

ESI has the resources, the TR don't wear.

U
Uncle Fred 25.07.20

To get the same viper mara arax needed Mulk with Tr set.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.07.20

>>Uncle Fred
Nubstvo some - spend some money on Tr booking and Amul, then to a day to masturbate mephala/BA'al, so he dropped the fact that you can buy for the same runes. As I understand it, those who dresses your booking Tr+Amul+belt, do it with the purpose of getting it Matt. In this case, none of you wear and they will not.

m
minovalo 25.07.20

No one wears Tal Rasha. Tal Rasha sad.

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

usually worn in conjunction with Tr arm belt and Amul
zyexlz, this ^ bond for effective MF.

Rivnyanyn, Yes. nubstvo - typical behavior of novices, they don't give a shit, where to catch the fan. :-) the benefit is secondary.

R
Reuental 25.07.20

I wear a Blizzard arkami TR set full. It is almost(if not ugly head with crappy stats) perfect <3
Among the experts it is believed that this maroon starting pack for the poor. But for me it is one of the options andham Gere. My logic is this - for khbr 8 ppl is enough 5-6K Blizzard DMG to pull solo. More damage - essentially, the process will not accelerate, but will cut Matt. MF will increase the chance 2-3 times for finding Goodies. Optimal 250-400, further greatly decreasing the yield. Experts say that the MF for the homeless and the drop runes are not affected. Well, I matter. Someone likes to run baalrun with a solid blue. And she, in the end, fit is. I take for granted, arguing the coolness of TR that Sorka - MF. So, it is better than MP armor+amulet+belt cords no. There is a variant with scaldera, goldroom and some blue amulet on MT. But the figures will be almost the same, with significant loss of different other bonuses. Some wear Shako/vail+Hoto/FS/Oculus. Very often you can see the Shako+Hoto with armor, amulet and belt TR. Ches a word, I don't understand what is the meaning of this shnyaga. Less damage, less resists, less HP and +50 MF(with ist in Tr to the stick 20 MF). Hoto+shako 5 skills, 40 allres, 10% dmged and 40 FCR. Shako gives ~140+ HP, but it does not work BO, which greatly reduces its effectiveness. Full TR - 4 skills, 65 allres(50 bonus 15 head), 15% of Catskill DMG, a socket in the stick and 250+ HP, which increase Bo ~150%+should be considered that the amulet gives 10 FCR DC at 4+ pieces of the set, which means that Hoto+shako have the advantage of FCR over the full Tr 10. Fit DF+vail of course will give more DMG, but at great cost HP and resists. Well, to unleash the potential of the +% cold DMG you need a high base damage. So a lot of skylarov, soji - why transoms cuts and HP gets even more complicated. In General, here the moment more controversial for software and less for HC.
My old version of TR - Set + sodzh + roll + 2 skiller + torch + спирит35(only with him in TR, you can dial 105фкр) + Majesty + var traveler = 7.500 Blizzard, 4150 HP with BO and ~300 MF(in the armor and the head topazes in the inventory ghid 40).
Now, everything is the same, only instead of young Saga 2 Visp for 19 MF and another set charm = 6200 Blizzard, 3600 HP with BO and ~430 MF with Alibaba on the SWAPO under the rebound of Bhaal ~580мф.

R
Resu 25.07.20

Tr the rules set in the game

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

Reuental, man, thanks! I read your post and realized that all the years playing for the Sorka, I was not doing. :( now be sure to want to swing blissco full TR, but first you have to put D2 and cheto lazy... ;(

R
Rivnyanyn 25.07.20

>>Someone likes to run baalrun with a solid blue
In the throne still falls only blue, there is still blizzy drop cut)))
ESI hunting with Baal chenit to catch, so it is another Sorka to start with 500+ MF.

U
Uncle Fred 25.07.20

>> Revuenon
You just don't sekesh in the Mulk.

m
minovalo 25.07.20

MF garbage, Shaka taxis. And Tg. Discuss.

O
Olezha Buhalo 25.07.20

Reuental wrote:Shako gives ~140+ HP, but it does not work BO, which greatly reduces its effectiveness
I mean OO
Resu wrote:Tr the rules set in the game
that agree with you) probably 1 of the few sets) all somehow stupidly went out with these sets in D2,tlku from full to almost none.whether it is on the other...and no matter
Tr is generally set standards for birsortu+-5фрез facets+3сок magic tower on block+3-facet cutters.and on pvp you can even play to escape)

Q
QLinkee 25.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo wrote:
I mean OO
+% to HP does not increase that part of HP that is added from +HP/LVL

D
DanuJIa 25.07.20

I was also wearing a full set. Why?
1. The problem cuts was resolved immediately, in addition to the poison, but it is not fatal.
2. Damage meteor/fire ball and orbai not much less than the combination of Shako/Oculus etc (+ 15% fire damage by reducing the enemy. fire resist).
3. MF averaging 350. +/-
4. You can take either SS (to be a tank(50 FCR+20, I) and fly, for example, to NATO) or Spirit 35 FCR for faster caste(70+35).
5. A significant increase to mana and lives.
6. Fairly cheap and cheerful (much cheaper nw, DF, etc. stuff). The most expensive, I guess that torch.

m
minovalo 25.07.20

Now would meteors Yes fourvolume Jahan, wow.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.07.20

>>Now would meteors Yes fourvolume Jahan, wow.
Dobermn, login)))