3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorschach1986 25.07.20 08:21 pm

Crashes with sound Rrrrrrrr. (Battlefield 3)

Crashes with sound Rrrrrrrr what to do the driver vidyuhi and sound was updated in the game included stereo.
26 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 25.07.20

Vova15ru
Enough for me to close the game and wait 10 seconds.
This problem I got after update 10 Windows. Now I have asked to activate Windows. I think that the problem in Windows.

O
Old_seemann 25.07.20

Izuru Hitachi
No small importance to model of percent. Was once news that some of the stones from Intel fall in the Prime and the lynx. Perhaps something to do

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 25.07.20

Rrrrrrr (sometimes you can find even a variation of as Agrrrrr! and even Hurrryyyy!). This suggests that your computer is dissatisfied with something. Perhaps on the days you scolded him, called for what he in some places is retarding, or another reason that Your computer was offended and put you in the black list. Therefore, you and cuts off each time the game that you are unable to play. Try to put behind the computer of a relative, e.g. an older brother or sister, most likely, the computer has a nice chat with the man and he will stop sulking, then again you will be able to play battle.

R
Rorschach1986 25.07.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Good sense of humor,He asked in the game in the Sound settings to enable HI-FI.

M
Mr_POMAH 25.07.20

vidyuhi cha g.... Hot 100%. (what was measured?) Stone? If age vidyuhi, it also sucks.

R
Rorschach1986 25.07.20

Mr_POMAH
not really hot I told my flap: special prog stand Core Temp.