3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 25.07.20 08:21 pm

Mother Murphy is not sitting on the chair (Fallout 4)

The theme is a little silly but important to me. I want to tell grandma Murphy for the info, took a mini-quest to build her a chair built and it does not shrink. I already in different places tried to put it bluntly, not climbs on it and hangs a quest unfulfilled. Consequently, the grandmother did not want vangovat further, though, before the drugs took from me. Who faced prompt as to solve
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Lyutik 25.07.20

BlackNigerSofa
I did and built. Section special

P
Pivchansky 25.07.20

what chemicals she needed to vangovaniya?

D
Dmitriy Pogorelov 25.07.20

Pivchansky
Yes there is garbage in this vangovaniya, only the relations with partners will ruin when her drug to give you xD

R
RGC 25.07.20

Pivchansky
Different, first, screw asking, then mentaly, then has not looked

d
david2222 25.07.20

Dmitry Pogorelov
and you take a companion dog to relations not to spoil

m
muslim2 25.07.20

On the chair she sits on any that you have installed. Wang it through a certain period of time, come later.

P
PRIVA 25.07.20

yeah under special necessary it was immediately her uporoty !

r
retalist 25.07.20

also built her a chair in the house, but she refused to enter the house and stupor stared at the wall outside the house through the wall from the chair. in General, this is a bug. I put her chair outside and he jumped the bullet.
p.s. in the house nobody came, until I the floor Mat is not removed on entering the house..

anyway, the game bugs.. the paladin in the Elevator can not enter because there the dog is......

B
Bard Lyutik 25.07.20

Pivchansky
The last thing she asked me for this Virt. I gave here the Crossword upset by my action, improved weapons on the workbench, Crossword again love me. But with a chair really a bug. Just in jobs continues to hang as unfulfilled, you see this grandmother and does not shrink.
retalist
And I generally never sits down. I hope profatcat quickly

E
EKCTPACEHC 25.07.20

Someone put this basevaluesource on a chair, I, too, stands as vkopanye and does not shrink.

A
AresViktor 25.07.20

the sooner razgovori the mensi problem is then Ana not eating this crap

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 25.07.20

Get tired to stand and sit, nepereinami=)

B
Barsagar 25.07.20

My first village) Sat... then stood up and everything, now the whole game worth it... I already found Sean, and she's still there, and is...
Laziness with her picking. You can certainly try bell all call, maybe she will sit then... or using the console to move some...

Z
Zloy Ezhik 25.07.20

Specifically, I registered for this site to help people, just need to disassemble Babkin chair and create a new one, put it wherever you want grandma goes there and sits on new chair))) you can continue with peace of mind to stuff it with acid. And not to spoil relations with a partner I just took Kate, she's this bloody happy!!! All good Hope I helped)))

F
FuckPGadmins 25.07.20

The Evil Hedgehog
Thank You, Hedgehog! Helped to bring the old narcovideos) similar to the Way you do the buttons on the Elevator of DLC Contraptions Workshop

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 25.07.20

The Evil Hedgehog
In the current version, after the construction of the chair, it disappears from crafting and the problem is again not solved)

S
SenMarie 25.07.20

The Evil Hedgehog

But what to do with my bug? Chair for a long time put, the job is long finished, but here's what happened: she said to give her drugs (in this passage instead of trying to force her to give up drugs, I have placed on them), got distracted, walked away, forgot about it (it if it somehow got), and when after a long quest returned, she was standing in front of my chair and every time I pressed her, she said baby, I need to sit down, but do not sit down! Honestly, I now even the chair she was dismantled, was not a quest.. and after she began to wander around the village == I'm already scared to think that Granny all went somewhere and died quietly somewhere in the corner, but no, found it in one of the houses in the Sanctuary... Put the one of her quest chair is not returned to the scene, still in the house stands like a statue and does not react (((

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

Interesting subject, never seen this before write and can someone come in handy...when I first took folic everything is done as it should be grandmother sat on a chair drugs she was given (I'm not a good figure to addiction) after she suggested not to take she got up and wandered through the settlement....in the following passage of the I chair didn't do her as soon as they came to the national Park I her in the garden appointed, and like clockwork drugs requires talking without problems and caring for the beds...why am I writing this to the fact that not necessarily to do the chair...then when settled in her room I'm a simple chair put next to the bed ...she behaves like a normal settler, and of her visions come if given the drugs