3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
byMep 25.07.20 08:22 pm

Have you played with a woman in the COUNTER (Counter-Strike)

Have you played with the girl in the Counter????What???And what????
29 Comments
Sort by:
m
mila_shaked 25.07.20

With a girl have other games to play =)

d
de-Sengalt 25.07.20

Iza, I agree with you, contra userno they can't play....

4epenashka 25.07.20

I have the network people, the notorious LocG so they played vs Flashback(girls), and these nimfetki gave them 1 round, and that LocG not really upset. In General, I do not teach you what to do with the girls.

b
bez0n 25.07.20

I played in a club with a local mom 1 on 1 plays of course she's great for women but handle the vseramno crooked women have one big problem they are all fucking koncentriruyutsa the reaction of late is somewhere on average of 4-6 hundredths of sekundi! and by the way I broke it :) I am a MAN :))))

M
Miss Blood 25.07.20

Yes....reading this topic there is an incentive to play better... Careful, but then angry mother, Angry girl-what could be worse?

t
top-Gosu 25.07.20

but I think women's Pro-team will fuck any clan cstrike.ru. And on account that they have other games to play-all this garbage, I have such Senegal)))

K
Knoppix 25.07.20

Well, I like wondering in the same time to play, pabotat what-thread )) Although, when you play against them(girls) and you broadcast a head, we get a double sense: a) SHE?!? And I head?!? Nightmare!! b) And how beautiful )))

Well, in General, it Nesna strange to see the female part of the population over a game of Contra, not the doll ))

k
komJLpa4ukoc 25.07.20

Gosu, and I have izamemba. My definitely better.

S
Skayler 25.07.20

Chico ISA mine!!I used to beat her so let's move on:))

d
de-Sengalt 25.07.20

so Gosu...!!! you have not me, and Mary Kulakov and I have a wife, so your ass that I did not need, faggot Horny!
... you see that you are in dissent recently began to play worse as time 4-6 milliseconds in reaction to you is not enough...
;-)

h
hunter_ 25.07.20

Yes, I recently had RUSH in the bath on the map de_кровать.bsp played for fun I liked it =))

g
gogs 25.07.20

karoche theme :) I know one girl decides she really bro its from AZR and boys from m19 :) live in Sweden :)

H
HotDc.remo 25.07.20

some topics are incorrect topics began to form. who here knows the purpose of life girls?

H
HotDc.remo 25.07.20

anyone play contra more like Kolchak or dogs? trahana or with cancer or bottom? the stupidity of me already displays such x!ynya.

[
[DeaD]Beast[Spirit] 25.07.20

familiar with a couple of girls that play better than the boys
Trinity, re :P

K
Knoppix 25.07.20

And yet, ladies and contra incompatible! She(the COP) breaks my heart!
http://www.cyberfight.ru/site/columns/10/article_25480/

M
MAPA3M 25.07.20

well, I like my girlfriend Baba will not name :) the women in the market vegetables are traded (such that the dimensions as Caravelle :)) ).. Half my playing is not even bad, if in LAN it is constantly chitarra call :) Well, if a couple sit uproar :), then down the drain :) We just call kitakami to begin :) It krivost own hands is always easier to blame it on someone else's game :) And it's not negative - so always was and always will be :)

Y
YOU-MF 25.07.20

insanity pojavili :D

T
Trinity 25.07.20

Well , I voosche shocked by you GUYS (((

d
de-Sengalt 25.07.20

Oh, Trinity appeared....:D