3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kain1555 22.10.19 11:27 am

Grit and playful hair. (Mortal Kombat 11)

Guys how to remove the effect of these hair, the only thing that helped even a little Chu is to put antialiasing on fxaa help who knows.
12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 22.10.19

Even 4K will help.

K
Krio_ru 22.10.19

Patches to wait apparently... Also the graininess is particularly striking Cassie cage.

M
MADJax 22.10.19

And I really thought that I have one such game. Bearded characters look awful. The game finally definition is not enough now

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 22.10.19

Krio_ru wrote:
particularly striking Cassie cage
Have you seen Kano?

K
Krio_ru 22.10.19

Kamenice
Well, I'm in until the story went, and there as it is I like the rules it seemed. I just remember that Cassie direct caught my eye. Well, actually, I understand what you mean, if you look closely, the beard, etc., and true pixel

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 22.10.19

Krio_ru
This bug I saw at Kano and his very hairy chest.

j
jax baron 22.10.19

Ubido-playful hair?

K
Kain1555 22.10.19

jax baron
And on the other I can not name them they are on Kano straight seen as hair with n*ZDY favorite

j
jax baron 22.10.19

Kain1555
Are you an expert? I think from there it ?

K
Krio_ru 22.10.19

Like with the patch it became better

S
Scorpion1324 22.10.19

Krio_ru
Better, but still a little bit of this crap is.

A
AnasteishaTik 22.10.19

I know there are good Korean shampoos, but it all depends on hair care. Thin hair is not a sentence, it can be dealt with. Sometimes there are minor flaws. When a scaly top layer is damaged due to harmful effects of the environment, the hair loses Shine and elasticity. But everything can be fixed, don't worry https://folli.com.ua/blog/top-8-sovetov-kak-professionalno-myt-golovu/