3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 25.07.20 08:22 pm

SkyrimSE no enchants shooting (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Decided to play the game again, since a new edition. During the game, did not come across a single thing with the enchantment of fire, although as far as I remember - ring with the same enchantment can be bought in Whiterun. Decided to check the ring with the same enchantment through the console and gave me that enchantment has been studied, but in the lists it is not and I do in this passage didn't see him anywhere. I have a bug or so conceived?
Spoiler
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givemethedust 25.07.20

nestrbob
have not checked out yet, but I Bracers fell almost in the beginning of the game.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Givemethedust
Surprised me that did one thing with this enchantment. Make a save game and remove the spell, just to see it in the list?

G
Givemethedust 25.07.20

nestrbob
can't right now. In the evening, if the solution you will find, or who else will throw, I will do

S
Sergey Voytenko 25.07.20

Bug. Unofficial patch worth it?

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Sergei Voitenko
No.

m
moblin 25.07.20

nestrbob
I can throw in there but with the mod don't know how you will react. Well, with the console where I play.
Or just via the command add sabatano rags and understand.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

moblin
What do you want to throw?

m
moblin 25.07.20

nestrbob
Well the save game.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

moblin
And what do I do with it?

m
moblin 25.07.20

nestrbob
Okay you passed me I did not understand you.

s
sm1led0g 25.07.20

nestrbob
Archer's ring fell just as much in Solstheim with the seekers. +40% damage with bows. The spell too, can not be removed, says I already know them.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

sm1led0g
In the list of enchantments is shooting? I have 4 Black books are opened and nothing came out of hell.
Spoiler

s
sm1led0g 25.07.20

nestrbob
No. Before anything similar did not fall on Luke. I would have remembered.
UPD. I'm sorry, this lurker was not the explorers. I get them confused constantly.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

sm1led0g
So a bug in the game. Compared to Legendarnoi version is quite crude - dips in the graph, objects are not fixed, fly like birds. In my house in Whiterun opened the bedside table and when you close it flew all the items like I swung a leg closed.
the lurker was not the seekers
What's the difference - they're all in the same location.

s
sm1led0g 25.07.20

nestrbob
As it is not sad, but true. But on the estate I, which he built, in Folkrace, mannequins themselves go. With stands poslezali and in random places are.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

sm1led0g
Graphics a nightmare. In the quest of Boethiah, led the mercenary to the post, it would be rejected and tied to 5 metres from the post, hung in the air. Small enemies start to jump up a meter and a half or two, like mad and fuck them fall.

s
sm1led0g 25.07.20

nestrbob
Patches are needed urgently. Teleportation of enemies too. At the moment of shot from the stealth mode, the enemy teleports somewhere to the side. It lifted really.

G
Givemethedust 25.07.20

Spoiler

Don't know what you have with the game, but I'm all right, as you can see. Of the mods only the interface of new and amendment of enemies, so that they did not shy away from the arrows as favorites from the Matrix. License Steam. No console commands are not used.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Givemethedust
It turned out that this bug is not only me, but I have a Repack and not litsuha. I'll try to download another from another repacker.

s
sm1led0g 25.07.20

I litsuha you.
Givemethedust
Where is this mod better enemies? And it burns)(