3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexuc 25.07.20 08:22 pm

Belt system (Farming Simulator 17)

People,has anyone used this beast? The translation of course gorgeous!)
The pipeline,he and in Africa the pipeline.So why call?) But it is on the conscience of developers.How to collect then? Tried the logs into the crusher to drive-no way.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Logonmon 25.07.20

It(the system) going from 2-3 pieces,starting with the cheapest it is possible to attach other requires if you need to pick up something from the ground

E
El Huron 25.07.20

Alexuc
It is not a hike for the timber, and vegetables/grains

A
Alexuc 25.07.20

Chicagoby
Well. But you must agree,to the direct asks crusher conveyor)

S
Snip 25.07.20

Maybe a mod will add =)

E
Energy Death 25.07.20

Alexuc
on YouTube there is a video with 2 conveyors loaded wheat train.

A
A Lone Gamer 25.07.20

Logoman
So how the fuck to attach?! All sides tried, poked into everything I could and fuck!

v
volod222 25.07.20

A Lone Gamer
Especially for you.

Can 2 can 3 hitch

A
A Lone Gamer 25.07.20

volod222
I realized that I needed to do by accident. What do you think, what did I do wrong?

v
volod222 25.07.20

A Lone Gamer
stick not, you need to attach the second to the first, I at least hovered over)))

A
A Lone Gamer 25.07.20

Stick those I have only tried to do it with the tractor. Two hours of circling them on the field, and was dragged and pushed in front of him, no way these bastards didn't want to connect. Then came to him, he thought to deploy them first you need. Hrenak, it turns out they themselves need to manage. Well, if that's possible. so why not separate trailers or harvesters to manage. Where this belt driven system energy for those takes?! Madhouse in General.