3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jub4uk 25.07.20 08:22 pm

Hired drivers (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hired drivers do not send money. Hired a driver and he trips 135km brought for the first time 135 euros and the second -48, tell me what can I doing wrong?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 25.07.20

jub4uk
Everything is normal. Pumped and will be profitable.
While it should be necessary. Put it forcibly pumping the long haul. As the three point pump and the other perk to stick, etc.
The car he can not to pump, to no avail.

a
andrew.eryoma2014 25.07.20

how to get to your job

V
Vladik Murz 25.07.20

jub4uk
they then razvivayutsya and develop more prenositi

a
andrew.eryoma2014 25.07.20

and which card will go on version 1.12.1 s

B
Bearhunt 25.07.20

I their mugs tried to develop in fuel economy - guaranteed in + if not fill up the delivery

w
wadim.shumeiko 25.07.20

andrew.eryoma2014
Yes, almost every

A
Alex_201633 25.07.20

In the beginning drivers have different rating and experience and will bring different, but a small profit for the company, and sometimes to leave negative, but it depends not only on the driver, because all the money are not only in your pocket, but also on the maintenance of your garage, carport, salary of drivers and petrol in the end. But over time, the profits will rise and income will much exceed the cost. You just have to have patience. No wonder this game is a simulator, as in life, everything will be, but not immediately).

I
Ilya_Ts 25.07.20

please tell me if in the game what is the mod that shows on the map where are your hired drivers. I have more than 100 trucks, I raskrasil, pinned on top of additional lighting (did everything to show my trucks). how much of the map do not go a single truck is not met(