3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiveSixKilled 25.07.20 08:23 pm

English voice (Battlefield 1)

Guys, does anyone know how to change the Marines back to English?
I just bother when the Germans in German, the Turks in Turkish and English to Russian -_-
Want of atmospheric pressure, when the Russian army will be released
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 25.07.20

Ostermark
I had to buy the ROW version. In RU version is not available in the English language. Same problem as with FIFA

F
FiveSixKilled 25.07.20

Traun
trouble, well thanks though and hope deprived HD

C
Castell400 25.07.20

Ostermark

b
bmw 7 e38 25.07.20

Like SW Battlefront is enough to change a few numbers in the config of the game, namely in the file PROFSAVE_profile, located in Documents, Battlefield 1-settings. Open it with Notepad and the lines GstAudio.AudioLanguage and GstAudio.Announcer_Voice put figures 5861806 instead of the local saved - and enjoy the original voice acting!

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

Ostermark
Timur Beresnev
I have said in other topics - do Not forget that this is done at your own risk.

F
FiveSixKilled 25.07.20

Castell400
well, thank you

F
FiveSixKilled 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin
And what the risk might be? I was banned for changing voice? Too Obsno with the English voice acting to play?)

b
bmw 7 e38 25.07.20

Ostermark
In principle, the ban of changing a few lines in the game settings is unlikely, because the ban in the game just for cheats. At least in SW Battlefront, I have not heard that anyone get banned because of change voice in the settings manually.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

Ostermark
Modifying game files. You are nothing like?

T
Traun 25.07.20

The same theme with the addition of sponsors on t-shirts in Fife - need to add in the text file - I did play, everything is fine

F
FiveSixKilled 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin
It files config, and client-server. The same custom settings

T
Traun 25.07.20

Timur Beresnev
So in Star wars the same way you can fix it? there is some room to prescribe?
And probably well in the FIFA finally comentatorul to change, it is necessary to look like...

b
bmw 7 e38 25.07.20

Traun
IN SW:
Palermo documents - STAR WARS Battlefront - settings - ProfileOptions_profile - in the line GstAudio.AudioLanguage change the numbers on 5861806. Save and just in case put the read mode.
At least earlier it was possible to do so. Heard that this line was removed. But this is not accurate.
In FIFA I do not know, can not say anything. But, in principle, you can look for.

L
LenivyiBob 25.07.20

Timur's method is working 100%. Made in the beginning. And cormorants and cranes, freeze and voice dumb.

So everyone. Documents - battlefield1 - settings - PROFSAVE_profile - open with Notepad - see that shit
GstAudio.Announcer_Voice 0
GstAudio.AudioLanguage 5861806 you have other numbers change on these.
GstAudio.AudioQuality 0
GstAudio.CarRadio 0
GstAudio.DialogueVolume

save.
profit.

T
Traun 25.07.20

So if here and there the number 5861806 changes in English, so in FIFA it is necessary to look.
Me to BF satisfied, but the SW I will change the language

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

Where to go in case of blocking of the account know or suggest just in case?

A
Affekt77 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin wrote:
Where to go in case of blocking of the account know or suggest just in case?
Nonsense.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

Affekt77
Well, brad so crazy.
You better tell me, why are you such a graphics card took? At this the rest of the system.

A
Affekt77 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin
The second such card in the future, plus 2K or 4K monitor. 1070 one for fhd very fact.