3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikabot 25.07.20 08:23 pm

Connecting the joystick (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

As in the game plug the joystick?
Not the usual brand.
Used the x360ce emulator, still sees.
26 Comments
Sort by:
l
lelik1515 25.07.20

And you after installation emulator tested the joystick(XinputTest.exe).

I
Ikabot 25.07.20

lelik1515
Yes, all games works but not on this one.

L
LogitechRP2 25.07.20

the same problem! first I have to none of the emulators have not seen the game! this is a mockery!can somebody throw your emulator one works?

n
natmaxxx 25.07.20

weak and throw the emulator is not in the root of the game and daddy bin and everything works))))

n
natmaxxx 25.07.20

if you don't use it to write to the PM throw off the normal emulator for Joey H360 instruction -has never failed

L
LogitechRP2 25.07.20

it worked!)))emulator threw in the bin folder,thanks for the advice,and I was stupid and threw the launcher

n
natmaxxx 25.07.20

to remember forever, you need the emulator throws in the same folder as the file (. exe) which is the Executive to run the application -not to be confused with the launcher.

A
Artur Bunko 25.07.20

throw off your emulsion is getting tossed in the bin folder but still not working!

n
natmaxxx 25.07.20

please use http://yadi.sk/d/ZQ2UQNlpK2aox

n
natmaxxx 25.07.20

put daddy in the bin.then run and click on the offer to create the H360 and dll file file yes .then in the window that appears after you define your controller, leave the check mark on search for automatically setting and click next.(requires Internet connection)-the search for the settings automatically .and most importantly before closing the preferences window you need to click at the bottom right of the window button save to save the settings of the joystick.then close the window and naslajdatsa game ..if suddenly there is no Internet configures the buttons manually..good luck .!!!!

V
Viss 25.07.20

The people, help with natronnoy emulator x360ce. In the game I can't choose artifact those that left (Ln+arrow in the bottom) while the right quietly to use. In the game analogue of R to revolve in the right direction. How to sharpen on paporoti to the left?

B
Baguvixm 25.07.20

Viss
Try entering the settings manually in x360ce police.INI

Before you throw settings in the game test on the performance of their buttons on your controller! Moreover, to configure easy! ;)

I
Ikabot 25.07.20

natmaxxx
thank you very much)

x
xCoePx 25.07.20

dualshock 4 does not see.

L
Luddanik 25.07.20

is not configured the right stick, spins around,it is necessary to clamp,to somehow pause the whirlwind and in the manual to configure I don't understand,there seems to have some axis to expose,and their 13 and dick understand what to put.

L
Luddanik 25.07.20

People,maybe someone will throw the example settings from the ini file ,or at least tell me what to change in it to build the right stick,I emulator was rebuilt, the pain is gone, but now potions and artifacts are selected only on the left but the right side I could not stick. Joystick as in sps .

789dm789 25.07.20

natmaxxx
Thank you very much, the game is not demolished! Because of this confusion with the keys on the keyboard is normal not to play and Joey did not podobala, but your emulsion helped! Although just a few moments ago, doing the same thing, but with his version of the same emulator.

V
Vitek Ivlev 25.07.20

guys help I've done everything as written above using your emulator all. current a problem the right stick not working at all and he's in charge of the camera and doesn't even pass the training first tell me what to do I can be what does not correctly made or what to do???? help pliz I want PTS in game thanks in advance!

Z
Zi_Wolf_RIN 25.07.20

natmaxxx
thank you

z
zaltan327 25.07.20

did everything as written natmaxxx, threw in the bin folder but still nothing happens, help plz