3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrderrex 25.07.20 08:24 pm

Discontinuance ACS.exe (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

After the information about the auto-save on the splash screen,the game stops working.Helps remove the config file in documents, but settings are reset. Please help!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
artemka1984 25.07.20

mrderrex
My friend helped disable/uninstall the AMD Gaming Evolved client platform Raptr.
The game is licensed.

m
mrderrex 25.07.20

artemka1984
I have nvidia and I have figured out myself,but thanks for the help!

d
djficher 25.07.20

well, as invidia to solve the problem????

d
djficher 25.07.20

mrderrex
how did you solved the problem describe

m
mrderrex 25.07.20

djficher
djficher
Delete file AC.ini C:\Users \User\Documents \Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
The game to run, but you cannot change the settings that require restarting the game, and perhaps each time you will have to remove AC.ini

f
fatallist13 25.07.20

mrderrex
But if it doesn't help.

P
Panko 25.07.20

fatallist13
Helped me in a similar situation, enable the paging file. Somehow even during the time of Skyrim someone advised for a period of time as going through the game to enable a swap file, and after if you wish, you can disable it. In normal use I have the swap file turned off (have computer 8GB DDR3), but if the game is stupidly throws error-message discontinuance .... exe, I just turn the swap file and play in my desired settings without these problems.
I am most interested in the question why in game are sounds muted? Included/disconnected loudness, but the effect of it is not. Maybe someone knows what to do to make the sounds in the game were smooth relative to each other?

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

Panko

enabled the paging file 8 GB, with 8 GB of RAM. The computer is quite powerful... Nothing helps, how would I with a tambourine did not dance. Reset Windows sales (there were 10 Pro 64 bit, installed 10 enterprise), tried a bunch of Repack - to no avail..

P
Panko 25.07.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
and maybe that's the best - I played in this miracle, and something tells me that this will be the first Assassin's Creed, which I won't go through. Everything was too stupid in the game...although on the face of the progress since Unity, I simply endured until the final, but did not bother with all the chests and other rubbish because of the total absurdity of what is happening. All seems to be nothing (but there is bleeding sometimes tangible), but the contact battle became more like Kung-fu and looking at this madness I'm just really lost in what is happening. In General, that Paris, that London has not presented any any similar experiences and sensations as it were from Florence and Rome.

M
Mo_ToR_oS 25.07.20

me nothing of the above did not help. before Windows reinstallation all worked, the game was reinstalled, stopped! (seven stands)