3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Fadeichev 25.07.20 08:26 pm

Sweep the Imperial camps (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Can't kill the main Imperial camps ( legatti sort of ). Can we kill them?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Price Ground 25.07.20

Daniel Fadeichev
they are immortal, I haven't been able to kill them! Ordinary soldiers to kill easily, and the legate is another matter.

P
Price Ground 25.07.20

Daniel Fadeichev
you have what version of Skyrim? you downloaded it in the Playground?

B
Badghost 25.07.20

MasterBoomx
Is there a difference? I just two months ago litsuhe played and they were immortal, do they equaled all?

D
Danila Fadeichev 25.07.20

MasterBoomx
1.9.32.0.8 like it was written. I do not remember whence downloaded, but first PTS. the old version was and I put the patch.

P
Price Ground 25.07.20

If I'm not mistaken, should be the mod for killing legate

K
Kirlusha 25.07.20

Daniel Fadeichev
They should become mortals with the appearance of tasks to sweep.
Otherwise, this is a BUG.

P
Price Ground 25.07.20

what version of Skyrim on the Playground?

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Daniel Fadeichev
There is a mod on killing the immortal characters http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_ubej_ih_generalov_kill_them_generals-80172 but use it wisely ie to activate it only for a time, and then disable. If you leave the mod activated and to pass the story, the key characters can be killed and the storyline will break. I used this mod only for the full sweep of the camps.

B
Badghost 25.07.20

Kirlusha
And when give a quest where you don't remember?

K
Kirlusha 25.07.20

Badghost
Quests sweep? Given the line of quests for the civil war. It is necessary to join the Brethren of the storm. (long-playing, the exact names do not remember)
Gives quests to the cleaning assistant Ulfric (forgot his name)

B
Badghost 25.07.20

Kirlusha
Yes, but given only to a few camps and FORTS, and still a lot remains

K
Kirlusha 25.07.20

Badghost
So after the battle for solitude, Galmar says that the camps still remain and that they need to be cleaned.
But, as I understand it, this is at the discretion of the player, not the quest.

K
Karl Morfin 25.07.20

And what to do in the end? how to be immortal with these Imperials?(version steam)

R
Rograx 25.07.20

Karl Morfin wrote:
And what to do in the end? how to be immortal with these Imperials?(version steam)
Open the console, poke the enemy with your mouse, write kill(might like something different, do not remember the cheats in Skyrim are written correctly). And he's dying.

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

Karl Morfin
You have the SE version or the regular?

K
Karl Morfin 25.07.20

Wild Rider
usual, the company behind the BB had already passed.

K
Karl Morfin 25.07.20

Nergal66
tried, he just stand in a fighting stance with the sword in hand and not attacking... still shows a red circle on the radar, like enemy, and people can jog comfortably for me

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

Karl Morfin
Unofficial patch put.

K
Karl Morfin 25.07.20

Wild Rider
you can link to the steam version?

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

Karl Morfin
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_neofitsialnyj_patch_dlya_skyrim_2_1_3b-104497/