3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 25.07.20 08:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Banished)

Well, the game is already out and it is a time when we can share impressions from her.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
anonymous_245 25.07.20

I bought the incentive for 400rub. Played 5 minutes, no longer had the desire. The game is complete shit, no graphics, no decent story. It is better to play Anno 1404.
Sorry for the money spent.

c
cenanbu 25.07.20

Downloaded (alas, no money), play 3 (3 fucking hours). Delayed. Graphics, gameplay. I felt like a God. A game worthy of attention. Really do not agree with the man above. Graphics is, the plot is not required, because it is a town-planning SIMULATOR!

Z
Ziohekx 25.07.20

The game is quite interesting. Lacking in fact only three things:

Is the Russian localization:

Here everything is clear.

- Still not much to recycle gamplay:

Need development on the principle of" Division of labour. What does this mean. In the beginning of the game, few people, everything is based community house -hut. The productivity of resident low as you have to do everything myself and knee. The same, and the construction of buildings, cheap and simple, then more and more difficult. It is the division of labor enabled man to build a civilization.

And in reverse order. The more people the more problems ensues. The risk of fire is higher in densely populated settlements. The risk of disease also increases, etc.

In fact we are talking about quality development of settlement, and not only quantitative. This will raise interest in the game considerably.

- Add multiplayer:

On one large map will be placed from two to four players. Each will hold equal a fixed piece of card, without the opportunities of expansion and loss of territory.

This will make the game more interesting and gambling. The essence of multiplayer in this game is the rivalry between players who are faster and better to build a settlement. We are not talking about banal won between villages with armies, no, not in any way.

But at the same time, the interaction between villages not who refuses. Here and trade, and assistance in difficult times. As well as the migration of people between villages (of course I'll go Duda where the beam or just have a place).

PS - I Understand that the game makes one person. Or not a large group. This is just my opinions, and desires.

E
Eugene_rock 25.07.20

The game is beautifully done. Immediately everything is built, you need to think that certainly a plus. The economy worked well. But the downside is that there is no Russian localization. 9/10

S
Soov 25.07.20

The game is raw ! very few opportunities and as a result lost the desire to play again in this game. well, if you compare with the other famous game , it is heaven and earth ! let's hope the game is not abandoned and will complement! but the attention the game deserves, and even tighten..

W
WanRoi 25.07.20

You know there is a game Tropico 3 (who has what part, a matter of taste) the meaning is the same: we build, we cut down the forest, plowing, making garden, traded. Duck here Tropico more addictive gameplay.

A
Asonik 25.07.20

I have a simple. The game is super. What we like CivCity Rome.