3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 25.07.20 08:31 pm

How to remove the clamping key actions R and E (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In No Man's Sky for example once it was removed (mod), and for this game not found anything.
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 25.07.20

In NMS clamping was required in each menu, and then only when you collect resources (and to keep you still need less), so that the point in disabling this feature yet. But in Far Cry 3/Blood Dragon/4/Primal from it, few people would refuse.

W
WinChester 25.07.20

AL5
be patient is the blueprint console(

W
WinChester 25.07.20

George Dark
I don't know about that would be in the third headlight and the dragon was gripping, but in the fourth and the Prime Yes it was(

A
AL5 25.07.20

George Dark wrote:
and then only when you collect resources
I do not agree.

Clamping is necessary when:
gathering resources, raising the bodies, stealing soldiers via Fulton, to collect herbs, raising weapons.

And even not all named.

L
Lllllllama 25.07.20

WinЧестер
3 and BD is the compression when boarding a transport, they searched the bodies, collecting figurines (and other stuff), activation of the towers, etc. (all of this is that in 4/P).
AL5
And it's true. Thanks, that corrected. But to backtrack, in MG retention key, in contrast to NMS, not annoying, I'm not going. In addition, there quickly get used to it.

W
WinChester 25.07.20

George Dark
well, the reason I didn't

C
Crociato 25.07.20

It would be cheating. Have in mind that every action takes time. Although, of course, could do just depression, but still I had to watch an uninterrupted animation, and it wouldn't have mattered.