3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerqK 25.07.20 08:31 pm

How to remove power armor from the corpse? (Fallout 4)

One settler broke into my power armor during the attack on the settlement and died there. Can remove armor parts, but to dig from there the corpse and sit in it. What to do? Save game far.
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 25.07.20

Buy a new frame.

S
SerqK 25.07.20

Sanya Zarenkov
Where?

c
clash_at_demonhead 25.07.20

SerqK
The drawing frame can be purchased from the Latino in diamond city, if I'm not mistaken*. Or is it not the frame, don't know, but you can check out.
*Yes, he really is on sale frame as the Robot in a good Neighborhood.
And yet, under the water are hidden the finished armor:

S
SerqK 25.07.20

clash_at_demonhead
Thank you.

z
zagruzon 25.07.20

clash_at_demonhead
I hate this stupid player, nor add to favourites, add, no history and no name is displayed....

s
sagittariu 25.07.20

in principle, if the body is still alive you can steal the power unit and the body will come out by itself, and if the body died then you need to use a cheat to resurrect itself, I have not tried, but Sedna want to find any NPC in power armor

c
clash_at_demonhead 25.07.20

zagruzon
Videos with YouTube's in the lower right corner you can click on the link and look for YouTube. Can in HP to throw the link. Or looking for on-demand fallout 4 underwater power armor, this video will come out 2 or 3, the cover is already visible, so finding it will not be difficult.

z
zagruzon 25.07.20

clash_at_demonhead
he has found, but to grumble because it is necessary)))

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 25.07.20

But if I'm a raider in power armor failed, then how can I booking to pull out and put on?!

A
Al_Hazred 25.07.20

Searched for leisure, there's no way to get hold of it frame. Details there are a shitload of power, but not cling to what. Collection, and hall of fame I want to do a dozen... not enough available for all sorts detalyushki with the N-World, Lights of the harbour, a variety of fashion and coloring. ))

B
BlackTigerTK 25.07.20

Al_Hazred
In the location of the Roadside Pines motel can be quietly removed to the raiders, where one usually climbs out of the armor and so it goes, it from afar with a sniper - will frame and armor items. He'll spawn constantly. so you can periodically come back. But this frame is considered as stolen. In the ruins of the Quincy gunner commander goes, as if quietly to remove - will remain in power armor. The same will be considered a steal. The idea is that there should be two sets, since there were two characters initially. But I have to spawn one set, the second frame is always empty. If everything is pick up, the spawn will stop. so one frame it is better to leave. For divorce:-) There are still a few places where the live NPCs in power armor (except Prydwen) if to steal the battery, they will pop up and you can remove and take possession of the frame. The same will be considered a steal.

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

Al_Hazred
And just buy the frame ? Atomic cats, Arturo Rodrigo ( like that's his name )in diamond city ,neighborhood robot Cleo these there is always a skeleton.... and so it is possible for all merchants to keep an eye suddenly anyone there