3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torreno54 25.07.20 08:31 pm

The problem with the passage (How to Survive 2)

The name of the mission honestly forgot the description of my words... you Need to get into the house where dwelt the shooter, which because of that there was nasirulla from the balcony and it popped... Well, more to the point, would-be zombie arrow I found, killed, key(the key guard) took. But the door, to be exact the house can not find, any idea about this place(there's still 2 zombarey the flap), but I just can't get into it.

Who knows who took this mission?

7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DoK913 25.07.20

to loke is the key of the guard (he seems to be in the car with the alarm, could be wrong), find the key, go and open the door, collects loot, PROFIT!

D
DoK913 25.07.20

here's more of a problem with the mission of Clifton movers writes that there is need at least 2 players, I mowed 90% of the zombies on the lock, but no key to crack the door guard, looked for just out of time, can anyone suggest what to do there ?

A
Artem Cullen 25.07.20

No, if you carefully read the assignment. In short the owner of this house,fell from the balcony and zombies bit him... So,when you put out on location all the zombies you will see that one zombie has not disappeared...it is the owner klyuem from home. And in the car is a Wrench and some other stuff.

K
KilimanJaro 25.07.20

he behind the house, in the Parking lot becausefell from the balcony of where a big bunch of zombies, one of them is the key

B
Blood Suslik 25.07.20

When you see Kenji on the map, I'm already level 20, the Kovak came to Mysia with the red shard on the icon, and Kenji there, on top of the house on the map, like it is possible to obtain the copper wire, and a KATANA! What is the game about zombies and no katana!!!

Y
Ynccccc 25.07.20

Good day to all,guys tell me what to do in the mission Capture them all at Kovac's,found on the farm of brow campfire,talking with him,he gives me the key to the door,where sits the infected come,but the door does not open,what to do,tell me ?

b
black1boby 25.07.20

Ynccccc
The problem of opening doors in the quest Catch them all is enabled trainer button F6 - killing with the first strike, disable