3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20 08:31 pm

On account of the SLI (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I understand that Skyrim Special Edition doesn't support SLI? And will in the future support is also unknown?
31 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
you better tell me how in the fucking Skyrim disable VSYNC?)
iPresentInterval=0 is prescribed in both configs - didn't help.
As for sly, he set in wood mode AFR2 for Skyrim. Seems to have two maps loaded. But since the fps is locked at 60, maps loaded on 40% of the total.

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

iVSyncPresentInterval=0
Default is 1.
I found this stuff.
What about sly, when you sync fps on the sly 60 and not more and not less. Put in the default driver settings on a single card already 80-90. Resolution 3413х1440. This is still in the premises in helgene run.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

-SK.art-
Stiff Of Macivor
I the documents off the plane, but with SLI it is not understood. The memory used on both cards until it stops ( settings ultra), and downloaded only one. CPU is almost not loaded.
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

-SK.art-
iVSyncPresentInterval=0
Default is 1.
Really helped!
Same as in the second part of the Mafia mode from AFR2 no sense here. Vidyaha, at least the second and intensified, but performance is the same as without the mode to AFR2. They do not like SLI of the campaign(
And how many fps outside in the forest? It is in the beginning after dragon smatalsya and got out of the dungeon.

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
And how many fps outside in the forest?
got out of these dungeons, ran to Riverwood - 80-90 fps, sometimes drops to 70. Norms in principle on a single card for that resolution.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Kerf to force SLI, FPS jumped over 160, but only takes RAM at 1GB on each card.
Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

nestrbob wrote:
Kerf to force SLI
how?

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

-SK.art-
Only the system's, writes that such mode is not provided by the game.
Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

nestrbob wrote:
Only the system's, writes that such mode is not provided by the game.
I only have the performance drop in this mode.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

-SK.art-
Maybe because I have both cards on the same slot, this mode works?

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

nestrbob
weird. The idea is that the driver should not be no difference.
By the way, with the original Skyrim such a way to include the sly worked, as I recall. And here is what the stuff is confusing.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

-SK.art-
Vertikalka here does nothing,you turned it off?The image is not cut off?

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

Shadowarm wrote:
The image is not cut off?
I have these breaks do not pay attention, they do not bother me, I simply do not notice them. To play with 60 fps on my config as it is scary, because I always try to turn off sync.

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

-SK.art-
In what file it is spelled?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

Really weird. I, too, when forced on Sli performance just drops.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

Shadowarm
iVSyncPresentInterval
In my documents

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 25.07.20

Shadowarm
I wrote about the plane here and how to disable it (detailed instructions):
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/optimizatsiya_v_pereizdanii-918774/#comment-15581973
P. S. If you disabled vertical sync (for the answers), and maybe because of the drivers, when driving in an open world in both games was observed friezes: flicker, interruption of sound.
P. S. S. guys with SLI again he got problems and praised their two-storey house, Oh again no luck...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
boys with SLI have again got problems, and praised its two-storey building..
Where SLI is, then everything is perfect. Actually, looking at what games. And if they are worth need to bother. Personally, I wouldn't have to play the Witcher on a single gtx 980 at the same settings, which play with SLI. I'm not a pervert and not a fan slide show))))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 25.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Well, if you believe the profile monitor with 1920x1080 resolution, though, saw somewhere in the reviews and more. With fhd resolution, 980 in the Witcher drops to 40 fps, then I agree, at least 50 the most it would be. I changed to 1080, was raised to 70-80. He once owned a SLI-eat (do not think that the above sarcasm, or smirk), just, you know, and to some extent sympathize. If the game is well customized, optimized, Yes the SLI profile would work without any extra tricks, he would have received much more widespread. I'd like to collect, but sometimes it crashes or creates problems.
In the case, and why there SLI? I played without tension, the framerate should be high (even one), where output more than 60, it makes no sense (although it is a purely technical issue, I understand, must be in the original it is), and as I wrote above (P. S) this is not a problem at high frame rates in open world, that I have such a problem?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
where output is greater than 60, it makes no sense
Even as it is meaning. Especially in tough team fights in the woods 60 fps is not so great and looks nice, that is felt, if to compare from 70 and above. Reaction to enemy movement, plus mouse response, and indeed the entire camera lightning speed and much nicer happens in terms of twists and turns at 70 and higher fps! It's the same in the third Crisis in the midst of the foliage. With one gtx 980 in the third Witcher with max settings (pubes to the limit) with a resolution of 2880 by 1620, is a fierce slide show, what not to say when two gtx 980 overclocking.
At the expense of full hd.
On this mammoth I scored when I was sitting with three gtx 580. Somewhere 2011. And when I changed the old monitor to the one on which you sit now, then.... No comment. God forbid you run games on Monica 27д in full hd))))
As for SLI, then from 2009 sitting on it, starting with two gtx 295 (Quad SLi dual turns) and no problems feel. Because knowing that even one Titan-Mouton will live long in our peck-the gaming industry!