3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totus 25.07.20 08:32 pm

does not see video card (Fallout: New Vegas)

Does not see the card even after starting with a high-performance nvidiaSees only the built-in none.tried even through the panel, sees.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SashaN0s0k 25.07.20

totus
and you have pirates or you ?

t
totus 25.07.20

SashaN0s0k
Steam

S
SashaN0s0k 25.07.20

totus
thought so, funny that this problem only on the steam version... also had this problem, but was helped by the switch in the panel of NVIDIA. try to run the verify cache, I don't think will help but no harm in trying)

t
totus 25.07.20

SashaN0s0k
Eh, didn't work.

N
Nikr20 25.07.20

totus
Try this option - go Documents\My Games\FalloutNV and try to search in the configuration of the launcher (via a text document) the name of your built-in video card and just replace it by the complete name of your discrete (in device Manager)

N
Nikr20 25.07.20

All of it, make menu item in fallout-e (via built-in)

N
Nikr20 25.07.20

Download save and if the game is still going on built-in , consider it does not support your Nvidia

t
totus 25.07.20

Nikr20
Duck if you make it all the way through the Document, Just the name will change, no?

M
Mortaliss 25.07.20

download another launcher,preferably English,I kind of helped

N
Nikr20 25.07.20

totus
Video card will be replaced when you load the save

B
Bearhunt 25.07.20

Try it if not solved the problem: GeForce Experience download with of. the nvidia website (it's free), and optimize your game through it. The utility itself will select the appropriate driver and connect to/map.

J
Jhon2283 01.05.22

Nikr20
I'm writing from 2022. Your version is the only thing that helped. Initially, the license did not work. Tried to download repack - also does not help. If anyone else needs - WORKING METHOD. Thank you very much!

A
Alved 01.07.22

Jhon2283
Still doesn't work for me. When I click "Play" in the launcher, the graphics settings are reset and the game still runs using the integrated graphics card.