3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-scv- 25.07.20 08:33 pm

technology and buildings. (Stellaris)

where can I view a list (on patch 1.3)
1.1 new technologies (methods open, at least the list of and bonuses)
1.2. new buildings (partially give some neutral station)

from quests
for example in the study of strength (chose that branch of the quest) got access to trail 5 technology with partial coverage (and that fell to you?)
mysterious reflector: shields +150 +300 +600 with regen 4,6 6,6 8,6
- the mysterious production of energy 35 70 140
h e disintegration field: enemies quick. -20% shield reg in months -10%
- z-th encoder: chance UKL +6
- z-th decoder: found +3 hit +3

or studied the field which gave full thread with a full study of the robots (robot + Android + synths + hand position) at the end was dismantled for re-Sy (like minerals and effect)

and how he revived a dying Empire ?? Yes, asked them to keep me as a kind of happiness -10 1 year later gave those: (matrix orbital sensors Observatory)

now came Roy recaptured the 1 pack. a long time trying to colonize a planet of the atomic age (surely even they - already about 2 years in orbit)
()
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 25.07.20

What is this fortress? What kind of quests?

-
-scv- 25.07.20

EmGaOnRII
in the game there are neutral stations (commercial, cultural, scientific), one can ask about the local legends is a powerful enemy monsters or consructed sometimes methods and elimination.
one such for me was the fortress infiltrating and studying is given 4 possible answers - 3 of them makes re-activate the fortress though and 4 the fourth option, the same podkagernoe - selecting is not that the fortress was again attacked. although selecting the right option it can continue to explore the fortress were 3-4 of research + 2-3 subparagraph. choosing which get opredeleny kind of technology.

_
_Egorian_ 25.07.20

-scv-
And that it is necessary to respond to this fortress? I just found a fortress. I have the fleet for it was prepared. But the Curator said that it is possible to enter this fortress. How? Prompt, please, be kind!

-
-scv- 25.07.20

EmGaOnRII
pre-save
how to demolish the entire CPS - it is not to fall apart - and to receive the task - to penetrate a paratrooper or scientific (the difference is negligible tried both) the ship - but be careful, the fortress will quickly regeneca - wrong option and as good as new fortress - attack.

(Option 4 (option 3 something about the replacement of towers (to attack) 1-remove the diamond then another 2 options (ur energy at max (about 5сотен or thousand or minimum 50 - maximum force again to attack the fortress - supposedly filed narag on all energy-weapons parochie , and the minimum open branch assignments further - supposedly access study )after the study or fortress (Uch 5ур unfortunately fiction - have died at a worse time) or surrounding the sun (was LVL 3) after dropped another 3 options study beginning mid or end of the archive (chose seredinu) - received technologies. here I want to ask that fell to others.

was a quest like that, and the boat - wreck it - mend it - take
now dropped a new myth with the monster where is the monster, do not know

-
-scv- 25.07.20

grieve more studied were those embedded in their ships - entered into an Alliance - 5-6 years and the Alliance has one of those - the question is what the hell has studied?? the uniqueness of the technology is lost if he owns almost anyone in the Alliance.

-
-scv- 25.07.20

and in the study of the sphere caught the bug-now if Fitch destroy any enemy station or a fleet get minerals + impact

3-4 station and influence again 1000 do not know where to put