3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tribhuvanpandey 25.07.20 08:33 pm

A bug in the mission \"to Kill Olivia Marcano\" (Mafia 3)

When injected LSD in the wine, and poured to try the Manager, he should step aside from the door and let me through, and he just stands there with a glass so it cannot be passed on to the hall. Started the mission again, just standing and not moving. What can the saves there?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
D0c_81 25.07.20

tribhuvanpandey
*broken* saves. Like there is no saving bug. It is necessary to look.

D
D0c_81 25.07.20

tribhuvanpandey
is.... something, write to the PM. if still necessary. (ver/1.01 - the game)

t
tribhuvanpandey 25.07.20

Just reloaded the game and everything was)

u
unknownproject 25.07.20

For those who are faced with this mission and can't be cut with the murder of Olivia (it's the bug of infinite loading), there is a simple solution from me (lost the progress between the extreme auto-save and checkpoint, but I think that it is possible to donate):
------------------------
Take the files save0,1,2 in the original.
Number 0 - checkpoint in the current mission number 1 - the last auto-save(to the current mission), 2 - copy the checkpoint.
To rename the AutoSave file and checkpoint (swap), that is, to end that:
save0 - AutoSave
save1 - checkpoint
save2 - checkpoint
------------------------
The next time you start the game will load from the AutoSave(which was the current saving), and the file save2 will be overwritten its copy.All.

N
NeronX 25.07.20

but there is a more suitable solution?

G
Gavnyashka 25.07.20

The same problem was with left pressed to the door and the Manager and only then press E (to pour) without stopping to pull over until he says hop and fly through it, it's simple)

N
NeronX 25.07.20

yeah guys, just not waiting for the end of the animation, protamines between him and all