3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 25.07.20 08:34 pm

Laser gun (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Who can beat fit laser guns,now level 26 I know that a lot falls in the Claptastic Voyage,but I go through the game the first time and even the main locations and the campaign mode is not passed,and I would like it on the main something suitable to find.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 25.07.20

Don't worry, just go in the game, they often fall even with ordinary mobs anywhere. I think the best laser from moxie on the ridiculous is in the trunk, there's still Obi-WAN*sky sword, but then at the end of the game))
And anyway, why would you have laser guns. This game is just good in its diversity, and to run all the time with the same type of guns boring.

V
Venom Rhys 25.07.20

There are Escalibur level 35 , but it and most can take in a single location once for the entire game for one character.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Tdante wrote:
And anyway, why would you have laser guns. This game is just good in its diversity, and to run all the time with the same type of guns boring.
Just laser is a new trunks for this series (all the old weapons are already fed up in the last two parts),so they are quite interesting,plus they are not leads even after prolonged shooting,and they just pinned.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Venom Rhys wrote:
There are Escalibur level 35 , but it and most can take in a single location once for the entire game for one character.
Thanks,I know about it,only the level of the barrel depends on your level of GG,well, it can take only at a certain ranking of the crazy.

V
Venom Rhys 25.07.20

saa0891
Principle the can try crafted in crusher legendary laser , for example ZR-1 and then to throw if you want.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Venom Rhys wrote:
Principle the can try crafted in crusher legendary laser , for example ZR-1 and then to throw if you want.
Thank you,but I was wondering to dislodge and craft.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

saa0891
Until the HS reaches the maximum level it makes no sense to make weapons because it also has levels, and you cannot change them. Well, do you imagine cool the barrel 26 of the level, and soon will pump up to 35-40 GG and this gun is no longer relevant, it will be necessary again to look for weapons of class GG.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

nestrbob

Good copy with good stats can be relevant for quite some time,and then again, this is useful when the second and third passage to the next levels of complexity when you're sure you know from whom you can get usable loot.

Generally quickly now the story is not and will Claptastic Voyage to looting.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

saa0891
You just need a place where you can get decent guns? Open WIKI review weapons, it says their location.
Spoiler

T
Tdante 25.07.20

Oh just do not about the third passage. There anrial complexity. Enemies, relatively speaking burn and hidatsa faster than I kill them. Only as a team, and not nobscot. One can somehow play-die, one kill but not the fact that a boss will be able to fill up.

B
BAMBAMBIGO 25.07.20

I will only say one thing. BORDERLANDS wiki. it's all there)

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Found a great place Farma lasers,DLC the consciousness of the hardware,the Cluster 99002 В3РШ1НА with it pink with an error code,sometimes exactly delivers and enhances the effectiveness of trunks,useful video,I am glad that the author also explains what exactly are the bonuses from the mistakes,the Golden glow is all epic,the lasers, and so there is a high rate of fire,but with this bonus it is just a gesture.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Tdante wrote:
Oh just do not about the third passage. There anrial complexity. Enemies, relatively speaking burn and hidatsa faster than I kill them. Only as a team, and not nobscot. One can somehow play-die, one kill but not the fact that a boss will be able to fill up.
Actually there is one all passed through hard course (that's what hardcore),but it really,the main thing competently to pump skills and pick the right equipment and weapons,and elemental damage is also very taxis with proper use.
Here by the way and bosses that it is not particularly difficult,in the second part, so there really can bend,for example those dragons on RVEH,just the third passage of the last difficulty, there is simply super, it was difficult to fill up,plus the second part on RAID bosses have activated a co-op mode (which really made the bosses stronger and thicker),even if you played one.