3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alerondel 23.10.19 01:17 pm

The game settings for sweaty rollers , what are they? (Cossacks 3)

Tell me the game settings to the most complex game. The point is not to put everyone against him , and put so that the opponents powerfully developed and they are hard to crush.
In the 1st part of the Cossacks very powerfully played rivals on Land , and all other settings resulted in small armies of opponents and was not interesting to play.
There is something too weak on Land is played , in the mode of every man for himself especially.

Give the config on the most sweaty, the balance in the game , there may or resources of the nation for the comp , layout options anyways.

While the sweaty rink was only in the Cossacks Imperia mod)) really Enjoyed .. will send 5K soldiers .. all die before reaching town)
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 23.10.19

In the cartoon will go and popota when in the beginning of the game you mercenaries will crush in pieces xD

A
Alex_Leo 23.10.19

Alerondel
Difficulty with multiplayer really, as I wrote the post above, AI is not comparable. But the preferences and situations are different.
If the question is how to help the AI, as an option, immediately after the start pause the game to enable cheat codes and by clicking on a players computer, to give them the resources to build a 2-3 mill and put 10-12 urban centers. And your base/army, of course, no buns. If the map is a rich plain with an armistice of one hour or more, then turn to war with the very numerous armies of the universe.
Method, of course, not for everybody. However, I was able, when playing against two or three opponents to war against the armies of more than 12 thousand. To build this database battle-fortress is very interesting.

V
VishnyaCherry 23.10.19

Alex_Leo
Prompt, and how it can be, pause to go on the players computer? Which button or dial? What are the cheat codes? Very occasionally want to look at the results of the fight, and you have to save and give up, or each scroll of the record of the game. Very uncomfortable...

V
VishnyaCherry 23.10.19

I millions play, and in my opinion, enough to put a couple bots to pretty worried. Something happened on the network with two bots to drive, 5 hours of battle, until the game froze. If 1 on 1 play, you might have enough for the bot to send to the prisoner a couple of krestonosec. He them let go and several new stables-barracks-barracks-of Deposit build )

A
Alex_Leo 23.10.19

Viskase
For a start take a look here
https://www.playground.ru/cheats/kazaki_3_cossacks_3_chit_kody-68740/