3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 25.07.20 08:34 pm

What will take longer? (Fallout 4)

That will take more hours walkthrough: Fallout 4 with all the add-ons and quests or Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, too, with all additions and with most of the quests (not all).
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies

If Fallout 4 to lean heavily on the construction of the course more time it will take,plus on hardcore no fast travel and saves only when the bed,which is also certainly more time consuming,and so both games can easily more than one hundred hours to take.

G
GG4 25.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies
If Skyrim heavily lean on the building, then of course more time it will take. And both games are traversed in an hour, after sujecki there is nothing to do.

A
Artyom98 25.07.20

it seems to me that Skyrim more time it will take

J
Joseph Aldridge 25.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Fallout (with all DLC) will take longer, but not much more than Skyrim (with all DLC). The passage of time depends on factors which are dynamic. if you just run to use cheats, then factors will be less. My friend says that the passage of time is practically the same. Type, developed paid both games the same attention, something like that.

S
Sorento NSK 25.07.20

In Skyrim for a very long time to you. Jobs simply break through, among other things, and a bunch of missions you can pump, not to mention the construction of houses and FORTS.

F
Fastum18 25.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies
if the main campaign mode probezhatsya, but the game quickly will be passed, and if all diskami and DOP and to go explore the world and climb all the cellars, etc., + craft, quest, armor and so on, you can do more or not, But I can say that zasyadesh for a long time)

M
Mortaliss 25.07.20

Skyrim more on volume,definitely

I
Inkvizitor nubov 25.07.20

Well thank you all, in General terms understood.