3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xionus 25.07.20 08:34 pm

The bridge to the Argent tower (Doom (2016))

I know this may sound for someone stupid, but exactly stuck at this very spot. Through huge holes in most of these shoes whitefish only and not broken, then - as if with the expansion of fighting into an invisible wall. Already tried this way and that, six or seven imps that lie in wait in this damned place, almost family, to the point of plugging pass almost automatic. On all the youtube videos people jumping from pervogo times without any problems, and you can see that when I press jump key again, then move forward, I glimpsed the nose of the cliff and can be safely replayed. What am I doing wrong? Maybe you have to jump at some particular point?
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 25.07.20

screen

F
FoXtrot777 25.07.20

Xionus
www.Google.ru > Doom walkthrough video

D
D4rks1d3rs 25.07.20

Exactly the same shit on this place

J
JetFIRE13 25.07.20

Xionus
Too long could not pass,need to run straight at the edge press the spacebar,and then the maximum point of the flight,again the space bar and get as acceleration.

X
Xionus 25.07.20

With one hundred and twenty-second times got wind of the same mechanics that bad of a jump, but everything should be right with millimeter precision and to the second - in the right place hustled, we need the number of milliseconds to wait and again to jump, then get horizontal movement. But it's perfect stupidity, ladies and gentlemen, isn't it? On the surface, which are located immeasurably farther, but on the same level, or higher - jumping without any problems, and to get from top to bottom - need gamerskoy flair. Why this silly script in this place.

s
saa0891 25.07.20

Xionus wrote:
With one hundred and twenty-second times got wind of the same mechanics that bad of a jump, but everything should be right with millimeter precision and to the second - in the right place hustled, we need the number of milliseconds to wait again and jump
Three playthroughs of the game,when this problem was not pereprygivaya very simple.

A
A.S.Sasha 25.07.20

Even the Lord, and did not notice this moment...

X
Xionus 25.07.20

Lucky for some. Probably the gamerskoy experience gained in jumping in modern games, which I have, although played still a student (in the mid-90s) the legendary DOOM 1-2.

S
SanSanZ 25.07.20

Tin, well to each his own, this time not even noticed. Imagine how you will place the rune where to jump on the time you need) and generally at high levels of complexity during the battle, jump a lot.

X
Xionus 25.07.20

This is what rune - where to shoot the imps from dvuhstvolki and get to the altar in five seconds? With twenty-some times it is mastered, and seven times he's falling down on the last jump to the altar.

X
Xionus 25.07.20

And, I realized now, about what the test was it is the same ground for jumping, but instead of imps now infernal relics that must be collected on time. And though a skilled rune of flight is extremely necessary, quit the test - perhaps with all, I do not have time to collect these green things, I keep quiet about the jump to the last one.

S
SanSanZ 25.07.20

Xionus
I the first time has passed, you need to understand the very mechanics of the jump I guess. See the video clip where you jump, can you see where I do wrong.

X
Xionus 25.07.20

Yes, what's the mechanics of the jump, in successful cases, the jump is exactly the same as in the video. I say the same - I stupidly did not have enough time to collect the green things, there is already affected by the lack of agility.