3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nitrosh 23.10.19 01:17 pm

How to complete all the storyline? (Days Gone)

Was added, completing almost all the side quests. With the exception of the extermination of all hordes and collecting collectibles. However, some storylines left unfinished, it's Meet Nero (92%), Torn (96%) and You're safe (90%). Although they were all tied to the main plot or the side effects. How to complete? Or they are tied to collectibles and hordes that I did not accomplish?
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
igorinius 23.10.19

need to open all oblast cards and look for all the items of Nero and kill all upokotea, marauders, hunters ambush the only way to end everything

n
nitrosh 23.10.19

the fact of the matter is that it's all covered, but the storyline is still not completed

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.10.19

After some time, OBrien again be released on bond and will be the final stage of the job is meeting with NERO

4eburasska 23.10.19

nitrosh
All tasks are passed after the end of the story. Play and you will be contacted by all the additional endings.

N
Norm112 23.10.19

nitrosh
Look at the guides. You need to visit all areas of the map. By themselves, the labels on the ambush and the items of Nero will not open

n
nitrosh 23.10.19

Norm112
damn, twice said that the ambush and the items passed. in the list of plot lines they are 100%. Question about You're safe and Torn. Meet Nero, as I understand it, sooner or later strikerate last job

j
joanna 13.06.21

You need to go through the game to the end, after the credits there will be 2 more quests, and then you will sleep a few more times and these quests will be given.

S
Snow70 13.06.21

For some reason, hordes cannot be completed 100% =) 98% hangs, and they are no longer in all three zones ...

D
Denis g 23.07.21

nitrosh wrote:
A question about "You are safe" and "Torn apart". "Meeting with Nero", as I understand it, sooner or later the last task will be triggered.
All three lines end after the plot, pop up almost simultaneously. On the first two it will be Lisa, who came to Mike's camp, on the third - a call from O'Brien. They are not particularly interesting, just dialogues.
Although someone thinks that the five-minute scene with O'Brien in the cemetery is almost a "secret" ending, but in fact it's bullshit. A bridge to the sequel, when they still thought that it would be. Nothing is added to the main plot.