3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morio 25.07.20 08:35 pm

How???How can I kill them??? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

When my team faces a Divide of those demons that appear first he scores, but when there is a second party, then notice that the damage that all members of the squad cause are becoming less, and in the end I see that no damage is taken, as well as me monster. That is, the health bar of the mob is almost reduced, and then stands on the site at all. It's like we are leading them with dance and joke with each other positive. So well, very long playing and eventually everyone will be alive and well. Reconnecting, restarted, re-installed. Nothing helped. Already searched through the entire Internet. Even approximately found nothing.
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 25.07.20

Morio
Met a bug, when applied damage equal to 1 Xp. It was treated so: it was necessary to Origin repair the game. If You have a pirate - try another Repack.
Second - check the effects that act on the characters.

C
Chukcha v chume 25.07.20

Morio
Trainer use? Sometimes even simple farming resources through private trainers can lead to this - I noticed it at natural barriers have not managed to break yet hung trainer. Had to Cheat Engin go to craft good.

A
ASUSmen 25.07.20

because of the trainer rather hacking experience and levels at me too such was when in the beginning of the game turned infinite experience and after the first mob apnuli I 50ур and steel RESEDA mobs LVL 50 with 5000 - 20000 HP and gun in the beginning give with the meager damage (stick stick)