3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Church Beast 23.10.19 01:17 pm

Enemies do not perceive the attack (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello dear karimabadi and Asosyal, I have a pretty big problem: the enemies don't react to my attacks, and if they react, then with a huge delay(sec. 5-7), and I also some time do not receive damage from attacks, but they,after some time, I pass, and not just pass, but stakivayutsya , which I instantly die(if attacks were more than three or four). - There are those among you who are faced with similar and knows the decision ?
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rcpo 23.10.19

Church Beast
This is most likely due to the mods, if they do you are.

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

Rcpo
Yes,there is fashion. I have is a wildcat, but similar was observed in vanila

c
cheezette 23.10.19

Church Beast
Have not tried to clean the saves of unnecessary scripts? For example, the program SaveTool(Save game script cleaner), because due to the large number of mods save simply dirty all kinds of scripts, they remain even after removing the mods, and it causes such problems.

s
saturn7774 23.10.19

Church Beast
If there is an unofficial patch, then try disabling it and playing without it and save, re-enable ... If no, then download and put. Maybe it will help ...

J
Juwargane 23.10.19

all problems due to mods !

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

saturn7774
Thanks, I'll try

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

cheezette
Like prog never actually used it, but thanks, maybe that will come

s
saturn7774 23.10.19

Church Beast
You have a pirate ?.. Change the Repack.
Litsuha ?.. Reinstall.

If you say that and clean the game had such problems, maybe the computer ...

c
cheezette 23.10.19

Church Beast
we strongly recommend to make backup saves

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

cheezette
Hmm... Well, although I don't have any important saves, so it is not necessary. + I decided to reinstall Skyrim itself on the advice of some users

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

cheezette
By the way, quick question, how do I know which script is not needed(decided to use SaveTool) ?

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

Just found out that my shocks with a delay are not only enemies, but even on the interior

c
cheezette 23.10.19

Church Beast
There are cleaned all the unnecessary scripts, select the save game and poimaesh FixScriptInstances, then save with the replacement. Load the same save again and save it.

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

cheezette
Thank you

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

cheezette
https://c2n.me/42dAhgH about the way it should look ?

c
cheezette 23.10.19

Church Beast
yeah, but scripts you have not discovered, according to the inscription 0 script instances removed, the script was not. So the problem is clearly not in them.

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

cheezette
I already understood), try to find another way to solve the problem, thank you for your time.

C
Church Beast 23.10.19

One more thing I found: the stamin not to spend money in violent attacks. - MB will help

B
BigN1ck 23.10.19

Juwargane
It's like shouting at the idiot box BLAME it on COMPUTERY. It's not always fashion, is quite common and in vanilla with bugs to face.

J
Juwargane 23.10.19

BigN1ck
in the case of vanilla bugs can be treated with the console,and what you're going to treat bugs mods ?