3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sashadeg 25.07.20 08:47 pm

Broken (worn out) a weapon does not reduce the damage (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please explain how does the condition of weapons and armor in the game? Do not understand why to fix it.
Wear out the sword to 0% and damaging the paint and still at 100% condition. Everywhere write, that will affect damage, but not the hell don't notice it.
Played on level 2 difficulty. Switched to 3 - the same thing.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 25.07.20

Bug maybe version of the game then what?

N
Nikel2 25.07.20

sashadeg
Asami characteristics of the weapons change?,compare to the rundown and on the whole

s
sashadeg 25.07.20

Ahmed Djazar
Game version 1.21

Nikel2
In the inventory, when you look at the properties of the sword, its characteristics damage should change with increasing wear?
A screenshot of the inventory

S
S.t.e.n 25.07.20

sashadeg
Well.. what was not clear then... your Sword blunt for 13 damage.

s
sashadeg 25.07.20

S. T. E. n
emmmm... that is, losing ALL strength, the damage is decreased by only 13 units? seriously? Why the heck to fix it at all then?
Hell, I'm used to fallout'y. Strength less than 30% would be a nice feature. And here I don't even notice it =(

S
S.t.e.n 25.07.20

sashadeg wrote:
its characteristics damage should change with increasing wear?
And.. well, in terms of this -I don't know....
But personally, I remember when I played, the difference feels yet I had a [whole or pochodzenia sword]... how long the hack had...

A
Ahmed Djazar 25.07.20

sashadeg
So put 1.31 may have corrected the thrill of natoplennoy sword, just might write that he is stupica actually not match

s
sashadeg 25.07.20

I was just thinking that when the status is 0% then to use a sword will be impossible. Thanks for the replies.

11Alien11 25.07.20

S. T. E. n
13% damage reduced , not just for 13 damage