3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreddyM 25.07.20 08:47 pm

Do not gain experience. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Game version is 1.31, with all the official additions. After killing the monsters do not gain experience, it is given only upon completion of a quest. Played a relatively long time, before that the Witcher is not played, neither in the first nor in the second. After watching different videos , I noticed that players gain experience from killing monsters, and I have no such.

What could be the problem or this version of the game is where you can turn?
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 25.07.20

FreddyM
Cheat climbed on the game? Why the first and the second part is not passed?

d
diego07 25.07.20

FreddyM
for killing monsters or as not connected with the job, do not give experience, it has long been said by the developers.

A
Ahmed Djazar 25.07.20

FreddyM
Like well removed experience of manslaughter, it can only be obtained through quests.

See if the mod did that would return this case...

F
FreddyM 25.07.20

No I haven't been a cheat , this I have from the very beginning of the game, the experience is given only for completing quests.((( As it was not possible to play in first and second. Maybe as a thread and pass, but for now I'm gonna.

T
Toxa95 25.07.20

FreddyM
It's not a bug, but a feature. For normal mobs, you get nothing.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.07.20

Ahmed Djazar
diego07
Toxa95
Am I the only one who gain experience for killing monsters not related to quests? If the level of utopa identical or superior to mine, I get one point. Recently killed tongued woman level 30 and went to level 15, and was level 14 (got more than 30 points, as much about me and not enough for the transition to a new level. 15 minutes was killing her). For experience points are carefully watched and did not confuse one point give exactly even for killing dogs 2nd level.
OCCI FOR THE MURDER IS NOT THE QUEST MISCHIEF IS CHARGED IN AN EXTREMELY SMALL KOLICHESTVA
I have Steam version 1.31.

d
diego07 25.07.20

ABRASцовый
you're special

r
rodrigos 25.07.20

FreddyM
The experience overall depends on the level of character and level of the quest, if the quest is grey then experience it you will not receive.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.07.20

diego07
Toxa95
FreddyM
If the quest is grey, you get a little experience, but you'll get it.
Ahmed Djazar

Here's to you for clarity skrinshoty my experience before and after the killing of mobs:

Killing the enemy in this case brought me 5 experience points. The game is clean and just installed. On all versions of the game I had such a picture, the experience is always charged.

If you don't get experience for such actions, then just reinstall the game or contact support.

But the killing of an antelope or a hare experience brings.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.07.20

Game pass on the complexity TO DEATH. At this stage, Geralt 32 levels.I got me a care bear level 12,I hacked it,gave 1 experience point.Raised the level of the bear before her,has been axed again they only gave me 1 experience point

D
Doberrman699 25.07.20

If you so hate it, unpack the blob.bundle quickbms'th from the folder content0 , at gameplay\globals'll find exp_mods.csv, it prescribe
Kills;Quests
40;2
this is about the best for you, but you can even put a thousand, if required.The result? Instead of the ones for the monster, you get 40 experience points for quests twice.Just fuck it you?This question

I
Ivanych 25.07.20

[Denis]
This complexity get a minimum of experience.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.07.20

[Denis]
The bear gives one point, but for the bandits on Skellige give 5 experience points even if they don't surpass you in experience.

A
Ahmed Djazar 25.07.20

ABRASцовый
Maybe :)

A
Ahmed Djazar 25.07.20

FreddyM
If you have not played the previous one, it is better to look at least the history of the storyline in pereskazal, but it would not be so interesting and tembolee clear!

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.07.20

Ivanychi
Me for missing son on Skellige 240XP given,although Geralt 31 level was.And in the version 1.06 of HIGH complexity during the same quest 187XP given.Geralt then I have a level 30 was

ABRASцовый
Maybe Scalage and animals more give?I haven't checked.

R
RedBlack23 25.07.20

ABRASцовый
I also get experience for killing mobs. In Tossene killed Brooks, and received about 20 points. Game version 1.31