3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Pavuk 25.07.20 08:52 pm

Tutorial on installing textures (Spider-Man 2: The Game)

Hello ! Today I would like to draw your attention to this excellent game. Unfortunately she is already old, and almost no one no longer remembers. But, thank the developers of the emulators ! So I recently downloaded the emulator and decided ponostalgirovat, but it was a bit boring and suddenly I saw on the Internet screenshots with skins in this game ! There was no limit to my happiness ! But, it turned out that not everyone in this game running Texmod (a program for creating skins) and I have too. I was upset, but thanks to the huge user GrandShot ! Is this emulator still can extract and insert the textures in the game ! Incredibly easy ! So, tell you how to do it : in the emulator (be sure to give a link at the bottom) click on video settings and go to the tab advanced, then click on the item dump textures

Then go in game and wait around five to six minutes (the game is very lag due to the extraction of the texture) then exit the game. Our textures are moved to this folder : C/User/My documents/Dolphin Emulator/Dump/Textures/Year. If is a code or password your folder with textures. All of it different, for example : GK2P52. It contains all the textures extracted from the game (depending on how long you were in the game). Now we have to dig and find the one you need. I found the texture of the suit and many times copied it (for the skins. And by the way use this if you do too skins). If you copied the texture many times in one folder and then at the end it will have the numbers (2), (3), (4)... They will have to remove later. And very important ! Do not change the name and format of the texture ! Because of this it will not see the game (he checked). Now repainted textures must be copied into the folder C/User/My documents/Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures and inside that folder is Not write your. And that's almost ready, it remains only to remove the checkmark from the function dump textures and to put it to use your textures :

Now you can start the game with your textures.
Thank you very much for your attention, I am sorry that the tutorial came out so long, if that is not clear, write in comments, I will try to help. Coming soon you will see my skins !
And the promised link : https://ru.dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/c8d1824eb082cdbd3d616931ab775c3f72681015/?cr=ru
Good luck to everyone !
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bodya Pavuk 25.07.20

Your skins, I'll pack in Winery, they will be folders in folders are textures, and textures golka deserves one Koshchey Immortal XD Kidding, the texture is copied into the folder Load/Textures/and Not start the game.

M
Mike Gens 25.07.20

Why use an emulator when you can download the PC version?

B
Bodya Pavuk 25.07.20

Mike Gens
Have you seen the PC version ? I can't even call it a game. And PS2 and GameCube version is a True masterpiece ! And there can be free to fly through the city and to get to the island of Freedom !

M
Mike Gens 25.07.20

superheroes forever
Hmm, I didn't even know. I had only ever seen the PC version and I have nothing to compare

B
Bodya Pavuk 25.07.20

Mike Gens
Then look at the video from the console version, trust me she's a masterpiece !

s
sosic 01 25.07.20

superheroes forever
The game is old, daring

M
Mike Gens 25.07.20

superheroes forever
Okay, as will the possibility - will look.

B
Bodya Pavuk 25.07.20

sosic 01
It's true !

i
ivan07070 25.07.20

superheroes forever
we will be friends

M
Mike Gens 25.07.20

superheroes forever
Here you wrote that tutorial long. But in actual fact he is short. Some of my articles-splints will be longer