3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 23.10.19 01:18 pm

Can't spell Selina (polunochniy) (The Witcher)

So the wreath got the curse from Alina took off. but when Selina starts the conversation and dialogue I offer her help, nothing happens. wreath with inverter disappears but she roams the fields. in conversation with Julian, Geralt says he couldn't help Celina. maybe someone had this bug and how you solved it ? Adam by the way I previously passed with giblets (the game litsuha estesno)
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 23.10.19

Me too, this time strained. Most likely a problem in the Enhanced Edition. When I passed the game for the first time 8 years ago, I had version 1.1 a, but it was a bug that did not allow to pass 5 of the act. Then I played version 1.2 and, if memory serves, Selina I've been using the wreath safely disenchants.

Even slightly depart from the topic of the question. In the Russian translation screwed up so bad, by the way! In the dialog Geralt with Julian about the fact that both sisters died, the second sadly laments this fact, and the witch answers him with sarcasm and a sneer, What a tragedy!, although in the original he says it with sorrow in his voice, well, Yes, it is indeed very sad, sorry for Your loss.

What could it be I? Maybe the localizers screwed up and here, confusing line of dialogue, or random hurt check the status of a wreath (was he anyway?).

E
Evil__ 23.10.19

Recently pereprohodil the Witcher Ench.Ed., with this bug not met

P
PIRAT69 23.10.19

I remember on the version of the Enhanced Edition just took place last time. All normal spell.

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

With a few attempts she went to the hill and left the ground as Alina, but still Geralt tells Julian he couldn't help Celina. well, okay, so pass

P
Pro100 Endryu 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken
Perhaps this is due to the fact that Adam passed. I passed the first time and didn't rat him out - Selina was spell, and the second time, when Adam passed, the spell did not work (a bug like yours was). Well, at least that is my opinion.

O
Oleg V 23.10.19

she disenchants is eternal bug

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 23.10.19

Hmm, I never thought it was a bug. I thought then that I something not so made

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Not in this case. Yes, and the curse from Alina and can be removed without the help of Abigail, you can just with the lady of the lake to talk. well, the curse of Selina should act given by the wreath. in short a lot yuzal and many a bug

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

uh, only I had to spell them at the end with the song Buttercup?

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

hedgehoge
both ? unlikely. a song for Alina that she realized she was dead, Selina and the way it understands and will help her only a wreath

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken
As far as I remember, but I gave the wreath to understand what is poludenniy. And with the song Buttercup managed to keep both sisters and thus find rest to their souls. Passed just a month ago.

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

hedgehoge
it is not so. this picture is obtained in any case when save Alina. Selina all ponimaet, and she admits this to Alina

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken
I dropped the picture as an example)

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken
from our Wiki
4: *** In the bright sun:
a) talk to Alina;
b) to talk to Adam;
C) go to the tavern and to check out suspicions Alina;
d) talk to Alina;
d) to warn Julian about the prophecy Alvina;
e) to look for Alina in the field;
e) go to the raspberry bushes (for those who were sent to look for the night and those who are not found);
g) talk to Alina and kill her;
h) to talk to Adam;
and) tell Julian about the death of the bride and her sisters (if passed Adam, you've earned a headache);
d) to talk to Buttercup.
K) to collect the shards of mirror on the floor;
l) to carry the fragments to the blacksmith or the elven craftsman and immediately pick up the mirror for 100 arenov (price is the same in both);
m) to show the mirror to Alina;
n) to talk to Buttercup (with Berengar, but he will send a lady, and there learn that the dead can hear only the dead in General, direct via Buttercup quickly);
o) at sunset (20:00) will meet dandelion at the raspberry patch, or to get Adam (if you passed it, if not, he's in a field near the raspberry bushes);
p) to help Buttercup with a ballad (2-2) or free Adam and get him on the field (if you gave him Julian);
p) talk to Selina and give her the wreath of immortelle (if there is one, and you can get it from the hermit in his quest, but no rewards will be);
C) to talk to Julian.
PS Buttercup Is possible to communicate with the Lady, but to run away.
P. P. S. If not passed Adam he will live, if passed and went to the mistress, you need to get.

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken
only this one item I did not perform....
p) talk to Selina and give her the wreath of immortelle (if there is one, and you can get it from the hermit in his quest, but no rewards will be);

K
Krrrva 23.10.19

hedgehoge
Annenko. I'm Adam passed immediately after the death of Alina, I guess in this case. when will the fourth time to pass, won't pass it )

h
hedgehogeSV 23.10.19

Butcher Blaviken
damn, I had enough) well, good luck)

D
Delphis 23.10.19

if suddenly there was a gin and said, make any wish. I would wish, that he erased my memory to walk the Witcher 3 again

s
sbfelixiron 23.10.19

Solved the problem in the following way. After resting Alina (it was evening), Selina goes off and there's nothing you can do, but not in a hurry to report Julian. Go back to the fields at night, or meditate by the campfire (located nearby) until midnight, Polunochniy Selina will automatically find you and begin a dialogue, during which You will be able to give her the wreath to its resting place.