3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Thomas Falcone 25.07.20 08:53 pm

Skyrim Special Edition for free? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently found myself in the library Steam new game Skyrim Special Edition for 40 bucks. It is distributed free of charge to the holders of the original Skyrim? Why, then, my friend is it not?
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Whoopensocker 25.07.20

It is given free only to those who have vanilla Skyrim with all the extras or those who bought the legendary edition

G
Grafen 25.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone wrote:
It is distributed free of charge to the holders of the original Skyrim?
Its distribute to the holders of Skyrim: Legendary Edition if you have simple Skyrim no add-ons, then you have it for free will not, have to buy, I had the Legendary edition with all DLC I was given for free.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 25.07.20

Give as a gift to all who already have the original game with all DLS or Legendary Edition, I also gave.

T
The_Black_Wolf 25.07.20

It seems to be free only for owners of the Legendary Edition.

s
stalker7162534 25.07.20

Someone already played? What do you feel?

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

stalker7162534
You can wear one kapusany that due to a bug, was not available in the regular version of the game. The sun's rays from fallout 4 is brought, the snow has zastavili to flicker, the water has improved, the density of the grass and stones increased.

Don Thomas Falcone
The gaming website surely you can find a forum for Skyrim.

D
Delphis 25.07.20

I original and has not passed completely, but mods stuffed ass-chew.

T
The_Black_Wolf 25.07.20

Wild Rider
Rays exactly the same as in the fall? And besides the flicker, the more snow there was no change?

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

The_Black_Wolf
No, rays are not so bright, and they have no settings. But the technology is the same as in the fall. Snow shimmers in the movement, in fact, the texture of the snow just added a layer of static spots that shimmer from white to blue depending on the time of day.

T
The_Black_Wolf 25.07.20

Wild Rider
Okay, thank you.

p
pekabir 25.07.20

Wild Rider wrote:
the snow has zastavili flicker
nichrome it does not flicker. stupid white dots on the snow

k
kr14 25.07.20

Skyrim Special Edition tell me how to get it for free ?
The regular version with all the DLS have, but I don't know how and where to get the new edition for free ?!

B
BoBaIIyTuH 25.07.20

kr14
Just have to be the incentive

k
kr14 25.07.20

in stem - in the library of games ?? or ??

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 25.07.20

kr14
As far as I know - if the original DLC was bought after the release of the remaster, there is nothing in the present will not. And Yes, in the library.