3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 25.07.20 08:53 pm

Where are the dragons? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Played 42 hours, 37 level, no dragon was not met although the game is sort of about them. A bug of some kind or a hard random?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 25.07.20

GG4
And you manquest it?

G
GG4 25.07.20

BloodRaven1986
Went with the Nord after the execution of liberty and went West to travel. The campaign mode that if you need to carry?

_
_sem_ 25.07.20

the plot cucut complete and should appear

T

GG4
Yes, dragons appear after the plot of the first dragon kill.

G
GG4 25.07.20

BloodRaven1986
I'm very far from that place, there is still a lot of continuously opening the caves, etc. I Feel it will be a long journey, and magic never comes.

M
Mihail Golohvast 25.07.20

GG4
quick moving to help)

T

GG4
Better go through the campaign mode to at least white-Bearded (quest way of the voice), then you will have an opportunity to start Dragonborn.

G
GG4 25.07.20

Michael Holocuast
Fast movement is not use, with it all interest is lost, and not to go to a nearby cave just can't pull all.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 25.07.20

GG4
Since then these caves were searched, what's the problem? You do a couple of quests to obtain the essential power words and explore all you want. FUS ro da is fully taught, for example.

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

GG4
In the beginning of the game he should come to Whiterun, and there first mission to kill the dragon.

J
JOKERIVAN 25.07.20

GG4
Five years of the game, where have you been all this time, really never played it that ask such questions?? Or is this game the same age as yours

X
X_ray_83 25.07.20

JOKERIVAN
In 3 years the games are not playing ! )))

S
Soapp 25.07.20

Odd you garbage some doing to be honest

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

GG4
Take longer with dragons - delay opening of power words, they require the souls of dragons. And they are great help in battle.

M
MikuHadsune 25.07.20

Something would have dragons enough to pass KV. in Whiterun. Fill Misalnya all. The dragons will be flying.