3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B0rn 25.07.20 08:53 pm

Rune stone Chernobog. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pawson, do all such a haze with small rune stone Chernobog?

29 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 25.07.20

B
Brutalwaiser 25.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
same shit when you try to create a middle stone Chernobog says that there is no small in the inventory, although I have already accumulated 24

B
Brutalwaiser 25.07.20

__DOC__
where did you get it

_
__DOC__ 25.07.20

Brutalwaiser
Good question.You think I remember where they were taken?,chests and shopkeepers was a sea,but I haven't created myself.

Spoiler

a
abbadon_na 25.07.20

That version is already 1.6, and the stone was not working, and not working. At least I put on 3 stone in one sword and compared the number of damage with him and without him - nothing. How hard is it to fix a simple bug?

D
Defbox 25.07.20

abbadon_na
Waste Chernobog, says 2% attack power, but does not change anything, like.
But, remove the mutagen of red cells in the inventory and put it back - attack grows, and the silver sword too O. o
Try it, maybe you have as well

f
furlapan 25.07.20

Brutalwaiser
absolutely identical situation. I thought I had one like that. Ambush. Carry this little thing in vain chtol?
By the way. Recipes are somewhere else, except the false priest near the Palace of the electors? I had bought everything - 8000 dough mishandled ALREADY!!!
I mean on rebold stones.

P
Pablito Cortez 25.07.20

Release new sets, new quests....No to bugs rule...the same : in the inventory a bunch of small rune stones, and when you try to cook them a big rock - it is written that not one small stone is not present.

CD Projekt RED let's fix it ! And then guznov you grate! =)))

l
lofikarus 25.07.20

Alex97914
Glyphs are inserted only in armor, rune stones only in weapon