3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 25.07.20 08:53 pm

Many septims does not happen..... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Anyway, started a new game in remate and encountered a problem with the glass on the banish Daedra" the price of iron daggers increases to 1500 or more, the problem is that the sellers do not. Mode of barter does not roll, they do not have many of the right things.....And even at full pumping GW, I can't sell all the loot.......The old version used a mod that gave merchants at 20K, on the remaster it has not done well or developed a long time to beat Skye. Your suggestions?
PS Only without the smart
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 25.07.20

Leonid Naumets wrote:
The old version used a mod which was distributed to dealers for 20K
plugins (without BSA) standards work on the special edition. try to connect

A
AT_Sagor 25.07.20

Understand all the salt in the barter and console commands for a few weightless tons of Septim does not roll?

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

Leonid Naumets
If you just want money, then land paddle, but if I can't play Eloquence, then sell the dealer any thing to fit in, and then whatever and so until you get bored or your money with the product end.

L
Leohn 25.07.20

throw fashion normally, fashion will activate the main menu of the game in the mods section. To basilis achievements, there is a special mod that on izi is searched for in the top on the nexus or in the guides to the incentive are also in the top when looking at the RU language

L
L0neWanderer 25.07.20

Give the NPC, who is going to sell, Septim console.
SpoilerClick on the NPC -> additem 0f amount

I
Inquisitor 25.07.20

Leonid Naumets
If the price of the enchantment would be 1500, it doesn't mean the merchant will buy it from you for 1500.. it firstly. If you want to sell to a vendor all the loot, not using the console and mods, sell him one thing, sold the dagger for 700-800( more than it is for him, you still will not give), preserved at the quick save, hit the shopkeeper in the face, so that he became aggressive(or killed, whatever), loaded my quick save, the goods and the money he upgraded, sold the second dagger, preserved, was hit in the face.. and so on..

s
saa0891 25.07.20

The Guild of thieves come in,and got a shitload of money will raise and merchants in one place will be a lot.

S
SR3M 25.07.20

pakaur
Thanks, it worked) There in the fashion only the esp file and the choice of how much to increase the supply, and from the usual fashion normally go to play or better to watch out for a new remaster?
at_sagor
I do not understand.....
nestrbob
The sale price is always less, and as it is not really as for me......
LeoGirl
Well, about reached I knew and was already to put the other mods, but put which spices to use, I didn't know simple also go there)
L0neWanderer
No, that's not...Want to go without konsolki game)))
Inquisitоr
Et long) I do Not know how anyone, but I have at boot quick boot screen appears for a few seconds, although this was not normal, there's just the picture is frozen and updated on a saved game.....As eloquence full procane the difference between the price in the store and backpack in not more than 150 septims)
saa0891
I wrote that pumped the Guild and they still don't have enough money to all buy, even with the mod for 20K sometimes you have to walk through the cities...
In short thank you all for the help)!

p
pekabir 25.07.20

Leonid Naumets wrote:
and from the usual fashion normally go to play or better to watch out for a new remaster
if plugin requires SKSE, or mod BSA files, it is better to wait for porting to the remaster. and so the old fashion normal plow