3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryTime 23.10.19 01:18 pm

Technical issues (I Am Alive)

People, such question - all when you first start is to evaluate your iron (hardware validation)? I'm at the end of this process, writes that this card is not supported, etc. Somebody faced?
118 Comments
Sort by:
R
RavenW89 23.10.19

CryTime
yeah me too, it's not scary, just press Yes and everything should work!

L
LastW0LF 23.10.19

People kind, help please, when I launch the game it gives an error (on the screen). Game - torrent edition. Tried different Repack, but did not help. Config in the profile, firewood, fresh, direct updated.

B
BrooTForce 23.10.19

1) are not assigned to an extra mouse button!
2) Edit The UserSettings.ini gives the reset
3) there's also max fps is locked at 60, the change does not help

in General again through the fifth point Portnoi

C
CryTime 23.10.19

RavenW89 thank you, I have in the settings of the Windows stood an enlarged font, so do not display button in the window. Reduced to the original, and now all is good
XAJI9BHI1K try to install the Repack, but just a license and a tablet from Reloaded

P
Park52 23.10.19

BrooTForce
1) They are a lot in any games not assigned.
2) don't know what you got reset, I have not changed everything is saved but not everything works.
3) fps and the frequency of the monitor, the consequences of the port, because the plasmas above 60Hz and tries not necessary, and the change helps, said his 75 and everything works.

P
Park52 23.10.19

XAJI9BHI1K
Went to install Visual C++ 2008? Must be located within the image in the folder slide.

L
LastW0LF 23.10.19

Park52
tried, to no avail...

s
slava1980 23.10.19

XAJI9BHI1K
In the case of your problem can help delete the file UserSettings.ini in the game folder.

L
LastW0LF 23.10.19

[new user]
Thank You So Much!!! Help! the problem is solved)

o
olka964 23.10.19

I don't understand. What about control? My character is not moving, although you can aim, browse inventory, map. In the control settings predestinate wsad stand. This is because of the crack or what?

d
dict83 23.10.19

People, faced with the problem. there is no sound in the game. pirates. crack reloaded

s
slava1980 23.10.19

olka964
You can help the replacement file UserSettings.ini
Here is the working http://sendfile.su/664080

o
olka964 23.10.19

slava1980
Thanks, but I already siphoned fixed repak and now everything works as it should.

p
prowkan 23.10.19

I have a question: the game starts but when I start playing, it behaves... strangely. The main character is not visible, but if I rotate the camera, it appears out of nowhere. And generally see only the earth (or rather what was left of it). Objects on the map appear and disappear. And shadows from there. Is there any way to fix it? Graphics card - Intel HD Graphics.

O
OKOLOM 23.10.19

Guys, help, in the initial video has sound, but when you start to play no sound, what to do, how to fix?

R
RavenW89 23.10.19

prowkan
no, correct normal vidyaha (Nvidiа or ATI Radeon HD), but this is very weak for all except the mini-games I think=)
I have on the laptop 2 vidyahi, one of them is Intel HD Graphics - it is purely for programs, games and photoshop is very slow.
if the laptop is old, it makes no sense to even download something like that (although maybe you have something worked fine=), it is better to save and buy a modern laptop or PC.

p
prowkan 23.10.19

RavenW89
Thanks for the reply. Try to check on GeForce 9600GT.
while it may have something worked fine
The fact of the matter is that many games (H. A. W. X., S. T. A. L. K. E. R., Half Life 2, DooM3, Need for Speed ProStreet) behave normally. Even Ghost Recon: Future Soldier though, and gave a slideshow of 1 frame per hour, but such artifacts were not.

a
alt_engel 23.10.19

It's a shame, another port is sharpened only under widescreen....
I understand under normal (for example 19 inch screens) and won't lift a finger to optimize.

R
RavenW89 23.10.19

alt_engel
this is stolen pirates, right now there are a lot of problems, including with a gamepad. The official release will be September 6-7 (in Steam). Then download and try on your monitor like it (release) will work. now try it in UserSettings.ini and climb to configure your monitor. And if you mean the square type monitor 4:3, then they of course no longer profitable to do a port of pictures, so there will be black bars top/bottom.

a
alt_engel 23.10.19

RavenW89
Yes, I said just the same about screens 4:3. Otherwise, even after using pirate - flaws not noticed (and really surprised).