3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 25.07.20 08:55 pm

Question about maximum complexity (Doom (2016))

I was playing on the penultimate difficulty, well, dying of course, but exactly think to pass on the latter.
My question is whether the saving between levels? Or if you for example accidentally on the sixth level exploded from the barrel, which touched spiesheim from the plasma cannon of the mob, then be kind to re-take 1-2-3-4-5 levels?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 25.07.20

Pomperpower
Died and play from the beginning, but the complexity of it as the penultimate level

P
Pomperpower 25.07.20

Listoman
um, why is this complexity there is a point late in the round save and exit?

Plus found the channel of one chela, who played on the last difficulty, it on the map 10-15 points former death in the middle of the game, I doubt he would pass up the middle of the game 15 times in one day (date of death also).
I understand that few people visited and don't know exactly why, please answer those who have visited and passed a couple of levels on the last difficulty.Then I have the game already demolished, if there is a saving between levels, I'll swing again, if no, you will not.

S
Shis98 25.07.20

Pomperpower
Pomperpower wrote:
um, why is this complexity there is a point late in the round save and exit?
Don't always have enough time to complete all the levels, so you save and exit. When I can sit down to play, you are loaded from the location where he made a save and exit.

M
Mr.Rifleman 25.07.20

Shis98 wrote:
Don't always have enough time to complete all the levels, so you save and exit. When I can sit down to play, you are loaded from the location where he made a save and exit.
In short, use it as a normal save)

S
Shis98 25.07.20

Mr.Rifleman
I just explained)

P
Pomperpower 25.07.20

you are all wrong)))) I'm on the video the guy just looked at the time of death, one death was 1:56, the second in 2:12 and all from the 27th, I doubt that in 16 minutes, he would pass three missions.
As they say the majority is not always right, as most people...

It's funny you their assumptions, trying to put the facts))) But thanks anyway for the answers that can be misleading.

P
Pomperpower 25.07.20

Here's the channel of the guy who played on the last difficulty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqYh8qaSZK3SIao_mTo4vFQ he has all the maps dotted with points of death, so will quickly see I'm right.

I find it easier to carefully watch the video on YouTube, what reason to download 40 gigs of my Internet, SPS technologies))) I immediately felt that may not be such that would save between cards was not too much randomness, you can just randomly on the plasma ball to run out or the demon respawn right behind, then there are those moments, which weakly depend on you.

g
gliga142 25.07.20

saving between levels ..

P
Pomperpower 25.07.20

On the last difficulty to pass easily, thought how can I pass the last mission without deaths, especially the latter, was such a funny freebie, at the end of three tough arenas, and I have lost the strength of 100-150 armor, Yes armor, lives I generally don't lose a unit. Ask what's the catch Yes all is very simple, rune infinite ammo with 75 armor, and above + the Gauss cannon with maximum damage and splash, stand at the beginning of the arena and shoot as soon as the creature begins to respawntime, 80% of the enemies die with a single shot, 15% with two shots, 5% with three, the biggest problem is the pulses as fast don't shoot from 3-5 fire balls for the arena will need to Dodge. And the final boss is a complete lol, BFG + minigun in the layout in emphasis, repeat 5 times, then take any rapid-fire weapon and finish off, at this stage, the die can only complete Dodik. (the map was just littered with first-aid kits and ammunition, probably because I killed him much faster than expected, he never even lasers are not used)

On a scale of 10 of difficulty, I give this game 7, but it is certainly for those who have the hands straight, if a person plays like my bro, he for 10 years can't pass))) So as to infinite ammo, it should still competently run and jump.